Home

Divided Surrealo-Marxist Anarchy Liberation League

Good evening, brothers and sisters. This is where you may discuss the Divided Surrealo-Marxist Anarchy Liberation League.

As you may see, we support transparency, freedom and liberty, unlike our poor competitors the SSPP, who choose to conspire behind locked doors and dingy cellars.

...and who spam Ahto full of righteous propaganda!

The fools copy us every time. If this was an election based on originality, we would have won already.

PS: I need to inspire the next generation of DSMALL. My job as a teacher is getting in the way. Propaganda on hiatus till tomorrow/this evening.

• 4 weeks later...

The mark of a true leader is not being an able leader of his own men alone, but also the able leader of his opposition. And no greater truth might be made of these words, as I now present before you Surreal Anarchists CommanderQ and Chevron 7 Locke who have chosen to join our cause, after seeing the folly of voting for their deceptive leader, Darth InSidious.

According to customary protocol, we may not allow them to be part of our Inner Circle, but there are DSMALL members nonetheless and no doubt trying hard to become respected and valued members of our community so that they too, may be contributive parts of the revered Inner Circle of the DSMALL.

I wish you all to remember that the winner is never who has the most votes, but who has the most followers: he who knows the minds of his people, who follows the words of Marx and wins the hearts of the people, so that even the followers of the enemy join our cause triumphant.

Thank you, all. Handlebar!

• 1 month later...

Tell me fellow DSMALL members...should we start a resistance against Insidious? Or should we hire a bounty hunter to take Insidious and his party members out of the picture? Or do we wait until the next election to try and get control? Or...we could simply fight it ou with Insidious and the other members of his corrupt party

Archived