Home

Drunken Time Travelers of StarWarsKNights.com

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*Chev rematerializes*

She's smart. I'm able to travel from universe to universe so i'm guessing she has that same ability. She wants to wipe us out across ever reality, so it's safe to assume she's gonna start with yours. If she thinks that your world's evil chev is MIA, she'll do her best to either fill his shoes...or find him and combine forces with him.

*Evil Chev materializes in the bar, rips a few strands of the female Alkonium's hair out, and then dematerializes*

I really hate that lady...she's most likely on her way to your reality as we speak.

The Chev from your world doesn't seem to be very responsible...I stopped materializing in other people's TARDIS's months ago. I'm gonna go and have a little chat with him...

*Chev snaps her fingers and her TARDIS appears, Chev jumps in and it dematerializes*

m: Girl-me, if you give me a strand of your hair, I can use it to guide my TARDIS into your world, and you can use your TARDIS to get back there yourself.

f: Makes sense.

*Alkonium cuts out a strand of her hair, and gives it to Alkonium, who takes it into his TARDIS*

*both Alkoniums enter their TARDISes, and set course for the parallel world*

(A few minutes earlier)

*Evil Chev materializes and immediatly blasts a hole in the Alternate HQ*

Time to find out what happended to my alternate self

*Alternate CQ runs out to stop her, Evil Chev simply picks her up and slams her into a wall*

Normally, I would kill you but i'm in a rush today

*Evil Chev acceses the computer files on the alternate Evil Chev, after a few minutes of searching she finds the files*

Perfect

*Evil Chev dematerializes, leaving the alternate CQ badly wounded*

*Chev appears right as she dematerializes and follows her*

I'm coming for you! This time, there is no escape!

*Chev and Evil Chev appear in the middle of the time vortex and they see a man encased in temperal energies*

Evil Chev: at last...my alternate!

*Evil Chev puts her hand on the alternate Evil Chev's prison and it begins to glow with a strange blue white light*

No!!!

*Chev launches herself at Evil Chev, Evil Chev grabs her, cracks her over the head, knocking her out, and then throws her off into the vortex*

The alternate chev's prison is now gone, the alternate Chev is up and stretching his legs*

It's good to finally be free of the foul prison

*sees Evil Chev*

You are my alternate I presume?

How'd you guess?

I was imprisoned, not deaf.

You know what must be done?

we need to wipe them out across every reality.

Exactly.

*The two Chev's dematerialize, leaving Chev out cold in the middle of the vortex*

*both Alkoniums arrive at the scene*

m: Who is she exactly?

f: CQ. I'll get her into the Zero Room in my TARDIS.

m: We might as well get going. No Chev ever leaves a trail.

*snaps his fingers, and the TARDIS doors open*

m: Evil Chev has probably gone back to my universe. We'll take my TARDIS, it'll be faster getting it back to its own universe. We'll just have to take CQ with us. He'll be in for a bit of a shock when he sees her.

*both Alkoniums carry the Alternate CQ into HQ*

f:That's CQ in this universe? Wow, he's hot.

m: Wow, you really are me, but more to the point, CQ, this is me, from a parallel universe. And the unconscious girl is you from the same parallel universe. Don't ask us how there can be a parallel universe like that, we really don't know.

Oh...well, that's interesting...alternate universes, heh, whadya know alternate universes...

*rubs head*

So, the girl is you, too? Ahhh....so, we've all been alternated, the other you is pretty hot-erm..cool, yeah:D Eh hem, so, are we going to kill Chev's evil self because our other selfs have just gotten beaten up some way or another?:D

*Chev wakes up in the middle of the time vortex*

Owww... I really hate that woman...

*Chev tries to dematerialize but it doesn't work*

Crap

*Chev attempts to dematerialize again and again but it appears her TARDIS functions were knocked out of comission*

This certainly isn't good

*A TARDIS materializes around Chev and then dematerializes with Chev inside it*

Thanks for picking me up!

*A figure comes out of the shadows*

Not a problem!

*The figure comes out of the shadows to revel the Alternate Chev*

Holy crap! You look like me when I was a chick!

And you look like me when I was a man!

*Both Chev's hear their names called over the TARDIS*

*They both answer at the same time then glare at each other*

Yeah I am! Evil Chev knocked me out and left me in the vortex, your Chev just picked me up!

I have good news and bad news.

The Good news is that I think i'm all set to go after Evil Chev!

What's the bad news?

My world's Evil Chev let your Evil Chev loose, they seem to have joined forces and i've lost their trail. they seem to be able to heal themselves, and they are really really angry.

I'm gonna go find your version of the rest of the guys

*TARDIS dematerializes*

*Chev begins lecturning her alternate*

It's your fault that your world is in danger! If you hadn't materializes inside your Alkonium's TARDIS, then my Evil Chev would most likely still be stuck in my world!

It's not my fault! I wasn't trying to dmeaterialize, I was reading El Goonish Shive and my TARDIS functions activated, I still don't know why.

Hmmm...

You think you know why my TARDIS functions disabled themselves?

I have an idea....

Tell me!

Shut up! Now...After I used the TF gun on myself I had trouble with dematerializing and materializing after I used it. it seems to happen randomly from time to time, I've got the problem under control, but it appears that you don't have that problem under control yet.

Makes sense...so your saying I should change back into a chick untile I get his problem under control?

Yep

*the alternate Chev pulls out a TF gun and changes herself back*

Alternate Chev: Wow, we look like twins!

That we do.

Chev: We should start looking for your world's version of the rest of the guys.

I guess...

*Both Chev's dematerialize*

f: She may be a hot chick, but she's still you. Do you have any idea what the implications of that would be? And don't get me started on the Blinovich Limitation Effect.

m: She's right. CQ, you may be very attractive as a man or a woman, but don't even think about acting on any attraction to your other self.

*back in the reguler HQ, Chev's emergency Hologram activates*

Warning dimensional breach detected! Warning Dimensional breach detected! Arm yourselves, arm yourselves!

*Tedd from El Goonish Shive appears in a blast of light and hands Alkonium a box*

Could you deliver this to Chev? I owe her for something

*Tedd dissapears in a flash of light*

Archived