Home

Drunken Time Travelers of StarWarsKNights.com

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*Cut to what happended to third Chev during christmas*

*Third Chev is partying with a massive group of Sontarans, Daleks, Cybermen and various other Doctor Who foes and companions*

*After the party is done and everyone is drunk, we see that third chev has apparently fallen asleep on top of a very drunk Rose Tyler*

Rose smacks her with the big Dalek Killer gun* Wake up!

*Third Chev rubs her head* What was that for?!

*Rose points up toward the celling and smiles evily* We're under the mistletoe...you know what that means?

*Third Chev smiles nervously back* Uhhhhh....I think I do.

*Rose kisses Third Chev and then drags her into the TARDIS which then Dematerializes*

*Back in the main universe, Chev is reading all of this on a letter*

Huh. I did not see that one coming. Well, I hope Rose isn't to rough on her. And I thought that Rose loved the Doctor! What's up with that?!

*Chev slowly backs up and reaches into her pocket*

Do you know what happens when you hold two identicle sonic devices against each other?

Yes.

Lets find out anyway!

*Chev holds two sonic screwdrivers together and in the ensuing chaos, manages to escape to her old TARDIS*

Bye!

*TARDIS travels through a time portal and then dematerializes while in the time portal*

Good thing I know how to travel to alternate universes!

*Chev manages to breach the dimensional barrier and release thousands of angry Daleks and Cybermen upon the drunken time travlers*

Woops! Guess that's what happens when I drink the Nog! Come Nog dog!

*Chev manages to repair her TARDIS functions*

Hehehehehehehe!

*Chev's TARDIS rematerializes, Chev reaches out and grabs Yar-El and pulls her in before Alkonium can complete his attempt at making out with Yar-El*

He attempted to make out with you but he didn't manage to pull it off. That means he's gonna try again. I'm getting us the *Bleep* outta here!

*TARDIS dematerializes at high speed*

*Alkonium's TARDIS materialises in the bar, and he walks up to CQ*

Get me a Vesper.

*suddenly, another copy of his TARDIS materialises, and a female Alkonium steps out. She also walks up to CQ*

Get me a-(both in unison)Well, this is awkward.

*the male Alkonium is thinking Is she me from a parallel universe, or am I going to travel while TGed at some point in my future?*

*the female Alkonium is thinking Is he me from a parallel universe, or am I going to travel while TGed at some point in my future?*

*Chev materializes in the bar and stares the two Alkoniums*

Chev is thinking Wow! I wonder how this is gonna turn out. I want pie, Pie is good. Wait. maybe the lady Alkonium likes pie! I'll go ask her if she wants pie! Wait... What kind of pie would she like? Blueberry? Raspberry? Chocolate? Myabe apple? I don't like apple...apple pie is way to common. I got it! Wildberry pie!

*Yar-El grabs Chev and pulls her back into the TARDIS*

We need BEER!!!!!

*TARDIS dematerializes*

*the two Alkoniums decide to sort things out after getting their drinks*

m:So, do I TG myself while travelling in the future?

f:I could ask you the same thing.

m:That means one of use is in the wrong universe.

f:It's probably me. I was having a bit out trouble in the TARDIS before it materialised.

m:What sort of trouble?

f:It might have had something to do with Chev materialising inside it. I told him not to do that, but-

m:Wait, Chev in your world is a guy?

f:Well, he was a girl until he got ahold of my TF gun.

m:It's the other way around here.

f:Strange way for universes to differ.

m:Want help getting back to your universe?

I see...well, I know a way for you to get back home, You need to take your TARDIS and drive it through a time portal and then Dematerialize while you are in the portal, the TARDIS's auto-circuts should lock onto your home reality and take you home.

*Chev grabs a strand of the female Alkonium's hair and puts it in a storage bag.*

I'm gonna need this to get to your reality, If what i'm thinking is correct, then I think I know where our Evil Chev got to.

By the way...can your Chev dematerialize without the TARDIS like I can?

*Chev dematerializes*

Archived