Home

Monkey Island Heardle - iMUSE yourself

Huz

Regarding adding other titles, at least for me I can say that I would lose most of the time as I don't listen to the soundtracks of other LucasArts adventures that much (or not at all). But I guess for those who do, that could be pretty cool. 

So, maybe there could be two versions of Heardle: one with Monkey Island music only – and one with music from MI and other adventures?

Otherwise, as I said earlier, I’d wish to have the tracklists of the soundtracks included in Hearlde as a complete list – maybe as pinned post at the top? Then you could go searching there if you have no idea (or if you know the title but under a different name). 

Otherwise i‘m happy with the game and still love it! :emodanc:

Maybe it could be fun if we had 1 second excerpts form the middle of the tracks, instead of just the beginning

Anyway:

Monkey Island Heardle #358

🔉🟩

#MonkeyIslandHeardle

I'm honestly embarrassed I needed these many seconds

Edited by Romão
  • Haha 1

🔉🟥🟩

#MonkeyIslandHeardle

I second guessed myself. If I'd have followed my instincts it would have been guessed in 1.

Sounds like people want more music from other Monkey Island games, bugs fixed and feedback if you get the right game.

Definitely doable. I will literally rewrite it from a scratch for this.

If I do, I'll probably support multiple heardles, so I'll do a general LucasArts one with music from the other games as well.

I'll post here when I have a beta test available!

• Like 1
  • Chef's Kiss 2

🔈🟥🟥🟩

#MonkeyIslandHeardle

Spoiler

I'm just glad I recognised it was from an SE, though that was more through a process of elimination, because I've never played the Special Edition of MI 2, and I've repressed the memories of playing the MI 1 SE.

Yes same time works well for a niche audience I think. I get confused even when some of you share multiple days and I can’t remember what it was.

A small QoL improvement would be embedding a link to the game in the shared results like Wordle does. It’d make it much easier to jump in. 😁