Home

Kyle's clothes

Guest Hannibal

Guest Hannibal

It's been 9 years, does Kyle really love that outfit that much?

Seriously though, it would be cool if Kyle has darker outfits (like Luke). Kyle is suppose to be close to the dark side (like luke), so they should make his outfits darker.

Guest Krayt Tion

Maybe most of his outfit was hand-knitted by Jan Ors and he just has trouble letting such a sweet momento go. I hear she also does all his cooking and cleaning. What a momma's boy.

I would like to see a new getup for Kyle in JKO.

We joked when these forums first opened about where we would find Kyle at the beginning of the game, and in what shape. It would be hilarious to find him in a run-down dive all drugged out on spice, where we could still find him in his same mercenary getup, albiet all worn, ragged and stained from years of neglect.

Then you know he would bloody have to change his clothes!

There are plenty of other default stylish mercenary getups out there for him to pick from. I personally have always liked that fold down chest flap luke sported in his Black Jedi gear in RotJ, perhaps that could be incorporated some how.

What I'm really hoping for are clothes that reflect the environment he finds himself in. For example, we know he's going to be visiting some snowy locales as well as the sweltering jungles of Yavin 4. It wouldn't be a lot more immersive to have some acknowledgement of this through Kyle's dress. So Raven, please Pack the Parka.

I think they should dress him in black like MOTS, a sort of cross between a merc and a Jedi. That should keep everyone happy.

Also that goatee makes him look T U F F.

He's gonna look like a bad ass MOFO if Raven listen to me. :D

wardz "Jedi Knight fashion designer"

:0)

Just wondering whether or not the Q3 engine can support flowing clothes? So we can have Jedi with cloaks.

Similar to Nocturne...even Max Payne managed a simple cloth animation.

It would be cool if some of the sith or dark jedi, or whoever the enemy are, could have cloaks.

[ August 26, 2001: Message edited by: Darth Lunatic ]

hrmmm that conversation seems oddly familiar..... oh look there it is.... just above this post. what a coincidence :)

oh, and im glad my constant saying of TUFF has rubbed off one someone. it's catchy lol

kyle's mother? geez..... i mean it worked for anakin having no father, but having no MOTHER? that just doesnt work :)

perhaps he was grown in a giant bacta tank from the dna of his father. we should find out about kyles mother. anything in the EU, guys?

and the animated clothing? thats a good question. we must remember this q3 engin has been heavily modified, so its quite possible it will be included.

as long as we dont see starched capes again ala vader in MOTS :)

[ August 28, 2001: Message edited by: GonkH8er ]

Guest Krayt Tion

May the scwhartz be with us, always.

I'm pretty sure all multiplayer JKO characters are having their laundry done using a different detergent... with a lot less starch.

Being the emperor just wasn't believable in JK when I was running around with a piece of cardboard attached to my back. :)

I'd like to see Kyle light a pyre, burning all of his old posessions, thereby leaving behind his past, and starting anew on the Light Side. That would explain the change in outfit respectably and believably.

Maybe with the option to chuck a few bad guys into the pyre for pyro.

Archived