Home

Main Enemy's storyline?

Alan Byrne

Since we all know that Kyle won't turn to the dark side in this episode, and that we won't be playing as anyone else, we should probably start discussing the various routes he could take as a Jedi.

For example, I assume that the enemy is going to be a Dark Jedi. Therefore, he could send force-created projections to Kyle of Morgan Katarn's head on a spike.

Kyle could either go after this enemy to avenge his father, or simply to rid the universe of another evil. Your path could be determined through your actions.

On a side note, isn't Luke supposed to go after these evil Jedi? I mean, Luke defeated the Emperor and a range of other great evils. All Kyle ever did was steal a few Death Star plans...

Originally posted by Wraith Leader:

<STRONG>On a side note, isn't Luke supposed to go after these evil Jedi? I mean, Luke defeated the Emperor and a range of other great evils. All Kyle ever did was steal a few Death Star plans...</STRONG>

Vader defeated the Emperor. Luke was on his knees, crying while the Emperor shot lightning at him (if I remember correctly... it's been a while since I watched the movies... hmm... that gives me an idea :))

STOP IT RIGHT THERE! We DO NOT need another who kill who/is better than thread. There are others on this board please don't start that here (even though I think there are other thread on the storyline).

As for the storyline, we don't really know much.

What are YOU talking about. I never once made a statement as to the dominance of any SW character. Why? Because I love the movies, but I dont care about that kinda thing. It's all just made up anyway. Might as well be dicussing the power of the tooth fairy relative to the easter bunny.

easter is the last day of holy week every year...or actually, the first of the next week

it *hops* around every year depending on the time of lent and stuff in the liturgical calender...hey, maybe thats why they use the *bunny* as the mascot? ;)

Hmmm...well, I guess this post started out as a JKII topic...but now we are talking about the "Easter Bunny" and "Tooth Fairy." It ain't no fun, huh?

Swoosh seals the transport door

To Yoda's Swamp!

Swoosh

Archived