Home

release date? hope so...

Philbo

went to amazon.com to see how they priced the original Jedi Knight. you can already pre-order JKII there.

according to their site, it's supposed to be released February 1st, 2002.

i pray to the almighty Master Yoda this is true. that'd be sweet.

I've said it before, but I'll say it again...I don't mind if the game arrives mid-year. I just want it to be a great experience, and as bug free as possible - like it's predecessor.

If it comes down to a choice of cutting a feature or extending the deadline a month or two...I'd rather they extended the deadline.

Besides, a few other must-have titles are supposed to be released Q1 next year, and I'd hate to have to make a choice between JK2, SOF2, Unreal 2, MOH:Allied Assault etc. I want all of those games, so I hope their releases are staggered a bit. ;)

Well, I'm going travelling in February next year and will be away for several months (probably till May or June) so I actually hope it's not released until next summer because I don't want to miss out on all the excitement when it first comes out. I think April was what they said at first, and Elite Force was delayed two months, so on Raven's past record, I think early summer, ie. May/June is realistic.

This is slightly different, but I have finally managed to get to their site and see the concept art - the carbon freeze chamber looks AMAZING!!!!

The first thing I will do is just have a wander around that map. It looks so realistic. The thing that bugged me with the MOTS one, was although they did a good job on it, they never did it exactly how it was in the film. The film had a certain darkness about it which I can't explain..

wardz

Archived