Home

can u do this wtih ghoul 2?

TrUeFoRcE

can different sized models be made with the ghoul system? or do they have to have a human like form with all the same heights? for example could i make a yoda model for JO??

another thing i was wondering is will there be the map and force sight feature in the game, ive looked around and havent heard much about either question...

I'm pretty sure model scaling is possible, and quite easy. The problem would be the relocation of the weapon point, as we've established that the saber isnt part of the body, and yoda may end up having it float above his head, swinging.

May take a little editing, but I'm sure it's pretty easy.

i was thinking that they obviously made differences in characters heights etc, but im not sure if all the models have to have atleast the basic human shape of ghoul, that or i would have to designate whats an arm a leg etc. for ghoul2 to recognize when it gets cut off :)

Ditto what gonk said.

Terminator, is it really necessary to have 3 pictures in your sig? I have this problem when pictures are placed on the screen, they sort of half appear and when I scroll they go all over the page. Its hard to describe but it is very infuriating to read what people say.

Therefore when I want to look at a picture I have to save it to desktop first.

Your sigs are not helping the cause. I am asking in a nice way so take no offence.

wardz

GHOUL2 is an all-encompasing modeling and rendering system used for all models in Raven's games. That includes not only humanoid characters, but things like cars, fire hydrants, tables and chairs as well.

GHOUL2 is much more than a damage system...

It's a complete, fully functional modeling, animation and skeletal system, among other things.

This is a bit off topic, but I was watching the E3 demo video, during the part where the dev. is showing off the saber duels.

It hasn't been said how the saber will work and what moves will be included, but Im quite sure I noticed something that I never saw before. It's hard to see, but Kyle raises his saber to a blocking position a few times.

True it could be an auto block, but some of the times it seems as if he holds the block long before or after the enemy attacks, leading me to believe there will be a block button. I truly hope so. :)

I'm at school, so I can't look at it right now, so I'll post the exact times in the video I suspect this later. Meanwhile, check it out and tell me what you think of it.

[ November 30, 2001: Message edited by: SlowbieOne ]

Archived