Home

'ello 'ello!!

Guest Jeff Walters

As do I Bart, but if we could just ask then the boards would be flooded with requests to be one.

A wise Jedi Master...possibly me(it was a long, long time ago)once said, "It is duty to change what we cannot accept and accept what we cannot change." If you can become a moderator be just posting a great deal and becoming active in the site, than I urge you to do so. And if you cannot, I still urge you to do so.

Guest digl

Hi people

here I am, from JK.net to OWK.net, then back to JK.net, and now from JK.net to JKII.net

I wonder whats next

I have one Goal.. one Singular goal.. mwahahah When Jk-2 is in stores.. I look forward to Slashing Jeff Walters..

MWahah.. oh yeah... where is that ugly Mug called Kurgan.. I will make sure my sabre gets a taste of him... And finally a Jk game where Client/Server will be the norm.. OH YES BABY!! LAG Will be minimal! WOOOT!

Guest SithSeeD

yeah Bart, that picture took me about a minute to find. It just looks like he's looking to redeem himself or something so I thought it was good.

And I don't know if you can become a moderator, I think we have it all covered right now. Ask Jeff or ZeroXcape what they think.

And that spinny thing on the left of the page is a gyroscope. It tells a pilot where the plane is in comparsion to the horizon. just so you know your plane isn't pointed at the ground, helps you stay level.

SithSeeD :mad:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived