Home

Raven, please don't forget the G0nks!

cliffe

of course..... we'll need some target practice.....

this is gonna get awfully confusing with gonk droid and me, coz all u guys call me gonk :)

you wouldnt consider chnaging your name would you? :) i'm sure that if you did we could offer you an @jediknightii.net email adress.....

***News Release June 7, 2001***

Raven Software is pleased to announce that a deal has been signed between Raven Software, Lucasarts Inc., and Gonk Droid Enterprises Ltd. that will authorise the appearance of several Gonks in Jedi Knight II - Jedi Outcast, to be releases Spring 2002.

After millions of fan requests for more Gonks, Gonk Droid has decided to break from his 4 year retirement and has accepted a major speaking role in the much anticipated new release.

RS: "So why have you decided to join the team?"

GD: "Well...GONK!...I thought it was about time...GONK!...to give a little back to the fans...GONK! It's tough being...GONK!...in the public eye, but..GONK!...I felt I owed it to the...GONK!...fans."

RS: "So what kind of powers can we expect?"

GD: "Well pretty much ...GONK!...what I'm best at...GONK!...You know, AC DC ...GONK GEPYA GOICA!

RS: "Will you have any special fighting characteristics?"

GD: "Well, we're being ...GONK!...really closed lip about it right now, but ... GONK!.. I can tell you ..GONK!..that I'll have a special move..GONK!...that requires me to...GONK! ...stroll around the level real slow and...GONK!.... stop in front of stuff...GONK!

RS: "Anything else you can add?"

GD: "GONK!"

[ June 07, 2001: Message edited by: Gonk Droid ]

Guest SithSeeD

Bah ! the only good thing about gonk droids is blowing the little fellers up. Like in Nar Shaddaa the first level of JK. There was that one gonk you could shoot off that overhang next to where the tie bomber takes off. hehehe fun stuff.

SithSeeD :mad:

Of course you could press the 'use' key a few times on the the Jedi Knight GNK power droids, and make them gonk out a secret message in morse code.

We must have GNK power droids in Jedi Outcast! Respect the tradition!

Your guys seem to be forgetting that with new improved force push that we will be able to throw the little gits like frisbee's.

In multiplayer I could force push it and then someone shoot it with their blaster! It will be like clay pigeon shooting! Can't wait...

wardz

Yes, I'd like to see the Gonks back. But I'd also like to see a lot of the other droids - particularly droids suited to different environments. They should be busy in the background.

And it might be nice to see WeeGee (I think that's his name) from Jedi Knight, and have him follow Kyle around for part of a mission.

Archived