Home

Ob1K.net Forum Members and Avid Star Wars Fans: A Question for you

First and formost, a warm hi and hello to everyone here. Some of you may remember me from forums such as, the temporarily closed, Ob1K.net. I can already see a familiar name in GonkH8ter and I hope to see many more Ob1K.net goers, as I do new and interesting people.

Anyhoooooo...

I've just done a fresh reformatting of my HDD. Naturally, everything that was once in my favourites are now gone. Most of the old links are now back and I'm not in the process of retracking the interesting pages with dubious URLS.

One such page that comes into mind, is the not-too spectacular, but extremely deep, Light Sabre Page, where lots of lightsabre information could be fittingly found. Sabre schematics, sabre technique, coverage of various sabre physics issues and even stills from the film without the special sabre effects.

When the link to that URL was posted in Ob1K.net, I immediatley added it to my faves, what with that long URL and all. Does anyone remember the URL?

Guest digl

Hi avatarr

Lots of owk.neters here, but its not the same :(

I guess after some time things will calm down and this will be more like owk.net

WOW!! HEY GANG! I guess our new PC-Version of OB1 is JK2. :) Its great to see all the regulars, or republic citizens as we were called. And for an added bonus, there's someone here from another forum I regularly visit!

Hey Darth! its me!!

Hiya Avatarr! Good to see another familiar name around here.

It was a shame the OWK.Net forums had to disappear so soon - I too used it for links to other sites, which I forgot to keep records of. Never mind.

Heh...looks like Wilhuf and I have unofficially started The Galactic Plumberman Alliance! ;)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Vagabond

Hmmm, seems I'm a little late jumping onto this bandwagon, but better late than never. Welcome back Avatarr!

Yes, I was in a strange land with huge rodents, ducks, and dogs. And thar be pirates! Blar, me matey!

I'll have to get another Half-Life config file setup. I had one at one point, but lost it...grrrr.

Anyway, once JKII comes out, us OWK.netters will have to hook up for some major gameage.

Well, I'm outa here :cool:

Archived