Home

Siege battle droid

Young David

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tie Guy

Looks nice, what did you use to make that?

Alos, when you say seige so you mean that that is there "trebuchet" type weapon?

Guest Tie Guy

Thanks, i'm downloading it now. Have you ever done anything with Flash or Dreamweaver? I've done alittle with each, but not much.

Guest Tie Guy

Yeah, they are pretty expensive. I've only got them coz i my dad owns a programming company and he gets free software, well, almost free. :D

Okay the animation technique aside,I think that little animation has just made me change from using droideka's to attack to using siege droids to attack(and maybe a couple droieka's). As more and more units come out for the federation, I am slowly building up the perfect attack force to utterly destroy an opponent.(can't wait for the game to come out so I can test my 'perfect attack force')

Originally posted by darthfergie

That's cheap! (do not take meaning wrong: not fair is the meaning of cheap):D

You mean like Cheesy? :D

Toe what's the name of your dads company? Is he a programmer?

Guest Tie Guy

The perfect task force....50 ATATs, 50 TIEs, 50 Anti-Air troops, 25 Dark Troopers, 25 Villagers. Not that i like the imps, but that would be pretty devestating.

that's great and dandy, folks...

gee, i even have to WORK as a mod.. :D

back to the animation: does this make the TF-blaster cannon unit the only fast mobile unit out there ? I'd say it does. Makes them pack quite a punch and it looks like they're the civ to chose for rushing then...

Originally posted by Paragon_Leon

that's great and dandy, folks...

gee, i even have to WORK as a mod.. :D

back to the animation: does this make the TF-blaster cannon unit the only fast mobile unit out there ? I'd say it does. Makes them pack quite a punch and it looks like they're the civ to chose for rushing then...

So you think they are like the Zerg for GB?

You build them quick but the die just as quick?

I posted on topic :p to the rest of you!

Archived