Home

Who's hotter, Jan Ors or Sariss?

AriBen_Kenobi

Ok....

Considering JK doesn't have that many women in it, and everyone body talks about Jan Ors, I Sariss is cool, who do you think is hotter, Jan Ors or Sariss............I'll have to put my vote on Sariss here....I love blondies, though Jan has that cute voice.

sariss always have the stern seductive look on her face... maybe she might [this poster's fantasy was deleted, to spare the rest of us -ed.]!!!

jan-ors is much better! typical heroine that have it all... so cute too! :D

[ July 02, 2001: Message edited by: Kurgan ]

Guest Vagabond

Between Jan Ors, Mara Jade, and Sariss:

1. Mara Jade - you've just got to love a brooding, hot, red head with an attitude. Rowrrrrrrr ;)

2. Jan Ors - she's the quiet type, with a primal animal lurking inside. Very sensuous.

3. Sariss - ehhh, she's an evil blond. Hey, I love blonds too, but she's just a tad too full of herself for my taste.

[ July 02, 2001: Message edited by: Vagabond ]

You can't have an evil chic as the main bad dude. It'd be far to easy for Kyle to seduce her. The guy is hot, chic's don't stand a chance, why do you think Jan kept coming back even though it just meant trouble...

Kyle's got Force Kavorka... ;)

Originally posted by Letalis:

<STRONG>You can't have an evil chic as the main bad dude. It'd be far to easy for Kyle to seduce her. The guy is hot, chic's don't stand a chance, why do you think Jan kept coming back even though it just meant trouble...

Kyle's got Force Kavorka... ;)</STRONG>

Anyone remember this one??

K: Jan what a pleasant suprise!

J: What would you do without me Kyle?

K: I'd be a content old man!

Now I think that Kyle will suffer for this dialoge in the sequel... Jan sudenly finds out that she also have Force powers, becomes a Dark Jedi, Kills kyle, and becomes the player his/her playmate!!........What??? I can dream can't I??? :D:D:D:D

Archived