Home

How to approach a girl?

AriBen_Kenobi

A more serious reply from me this time.

All I can say is go for it. Don't wait to try to figure out what to do. The longer you wait, the more chance there is that another guy askes her out first. Just say "Will you go out with me tonight" or something like that.

If you don't have the nerve to ask her out personally, you can always send her flowers (red roses if possible) with a small note attached to it.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Denise:

<STRONG>this is probably something you're going to have to stumble through with the girl instead of discussing in committee. :)</STRONG>

I am not a committee! ;)

Anywayz, how about trying some smooth talk? Just walk up to her ever-so casually and say, "so, how do you like your eggs in the morning - boiled, fried or fertilised?".

Needless to say, I'm single. :(

Guest Krayt Tion

Sometimes that doesn't sound like such a bad idea, given that one has a greater chance of running into a gent pretending to be a lady than a lady alone. Unverifiability (say that ten times fast) really is a double-edged sword.

As much as people would love to tout internet communication as a virtual exchange of pure ideas without the baggage, there always is baggage... Which is why I would never seriously recommend to anyone revealing anything about themselves they aren't comfortable doing, generally speaking.

edit: Luckily, this being a private message board, we have the power to give all bigots or those with some serious discrimating biases a swift kick in the ass.

[ August 31, 2001: Message edited by: Krayt Tion ]

Guest Kurgan

I wouldn't suggest growling, "Hello, pretty!" and picking them up by the throat though.

They might not agree to a second date if that's your approach...

Kurgan

LOL, I thought it would be more in techincal help!

ask her what her favourite level of JK is, if shes canyon oasis forget it man, she aint worth it!

as you can tell, i get all the birds!

(anyway, what do you mean british girl without a british accent, Is she from Newcastle or something, ask her where she's from)

wardz

Guest Krayt Tion

"No son of mine is going to date a girl that doesn't play FF Spork!"

"Dad, but her NF Sabers isn't that bad!"

"I thought I raised you better, boy. If I find to two of you in multiplayer I'm going to have your ass!"

Originally posted by Krayt Tion:

<STRONG>"No son of mine is going to date a girl that doesn't play FF Spork!"

"Dad, but her NF Sabers isn't that bad!"

"I thought I raised you better, boy. If I find to two of you in multiplayer I'm going to have your ass!"</STRONG>

lmao

thats a good one krayt

Ok how bouts a little advice for me. i have apporached her but she is unsure? any help?

and Ed:

Anywayz, how about trying some smooth talk? Just walk up to her ever-so casually and say, "so, how do you like your eggs in the morning - boiled, fried or fertilised?".

why am i not surprisedyou are single??

Archived