Home

The Sites current poll......

CaptainRAVE

I voted for Mara...but its a difficult choice...

Apart from the George Lucas part which is obvioulsy in there for a laugh.

Jan could help Kyle through mentally and as a good friend....and maybe at last their love could blossom.

Luke would be powerful and would be real helpfull in battle.

Mara Jade would just be good to look at.

R2 D2 could open locked doors etc.

And Yoda would be powerful like Luke and could fight battles with you and guide you in the way of the force.

Who have you voted for??

of course george...its kinda like the matrix...

his world, his rules...if he wants to run around naked on nal hutta beating everyone with his 10 foot lightsaber, than he can...and they must obey him...who better to be teaming with?

[ July 27, 2001: Message edited by: PreTZeL ]

Guest Rogue15

oh! now YOU should be banned. thank God i'm not as sick as you. geez, i wonder if i'd be banned if i'd post 30 sicko topics. heck, you might not be annoyed by them!

Originally posted by CaptainRAVE:

<STRONG>And Yoda would be powerful like Luke and could fight battles with you and guide you in the way of the force.</STRONG>

LOL, but if it were Yoda, Kyle would have to carry him around on his back the whole time. And to those hard-core gamers, there may be a drop in English grades:

"Why D- in Grammar you give me, teacher? Sound like Yoda I do not!"

LOL, but if it were Yoda, Kyle would have to carry him around on his back the whole time. And to those hard-core gamers, there may be a drop in English grades:

"Why D- in Grammar you give me, teacher? Sound like Yoda I do not!"

LMAO!! Good call Ice, most impressive...

I went the R2 D2, but I'd prefer if it was Weegee. How cute would it be to have a little droid running round after you and beeping whenever Kyle makes one of his bad calls... ;)

Originally posted by PreTZeL:

<STRONG>of course george...its kinda like the matrix...

his world, his rules...if he wants to run around naked on nal hutta beating everyone with his 10 foot lightsaber, than he can...and they must obey him...who better to be teaming with?</STRONG>

actually, I just heard that that's happening in Episode 2. in the scene right after Jar Jar slips on the poopy again. it's sure to be a complex emotionally stirring movie. I'm sure all of the Episode one fans will love it anyway though.

:rolleyes:

btw: yes, I AM evil.

Originally posted by acdcfanbill:

<STRONG>a fat old naked dude running around a vertical city, with hugeeeeee, sabers of light. what offending about that?</STRONG>

I bet he says to all the ladies,"Hey, wanna visit the Smuggler's moon(vertical city) in my pants."

Archived