Home

Deleted Thread??

Guest DaRk_EwoK

Guest DaRk_EwoK

WTF?

who deleted my last thread?????

It really took some time to make... *sob*

it was called something like... NOOOOOO (part 2)

i hope i get answers

Guest Boba Rhett

Relax guys. They aren't intentionaly being deleted. The network was "put together" today and all of the most recent posts on all the forums were deleted. :(

AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Tie guy, they deleted your gb.com and rs.net account, and used your *gasp* jk.net account! u probably would've made it into the top 10 posters, and booted me off (i'm in 10th place).

if i was u i'd be a little ticked.

Originally posted by Rogue15

AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Tie guy, they deleted your gb.com and rs.net account, and used your *gasp* jk.net account! u probably would've made it into the top 10 posters, and booted me off (i'm in 10th place).

if i was u i'd be a little ticked.

I still want my posts back, i'm just not complaining about it. ;)

Besides, i had over 150 posts at jk.net

Okay, I found in the database five Tie Guy accounts, all from you. This is caused by the merging of the forums... I deleted all of them except the one with Zeta Squadron Leader as the rank. I put in 3000 posts...I hope this helps!

Any complaints about massive (MASSIVE) lost of posts should be directed to me.

Originally posted by Sherack Nhar

Okay, I found in the database five Tie Guy accounts, all from you. This is caused by the merging of the forums... I deleted all of them except the one with Zeta Squadron Leader as the rank. I put in 3000 posts...I hope this helps!

Any complaints about massive (MASSIVE) lost of posts should be directed to me.

Thanks Sherack, but i actually had something around 4200, i'm not sure about the exact number, but i'd like to get those back if ya don't mind.

Oh, and i can see why i would have 5 accounts, i always use the dame names and visited 3 forums prior to this one, and i guess one other one i forgot i had.

Originally posted by Sherack Nhar

Here you go.

Nobody can customize their ranks when they're above 1000 posts? I'll have to tell Chris about that.

Thanks alot Sherack!

BTW, is there any way that we can have different settings (ie. rank, avatar, sig) in different forums on the network?

Archived