Home

This really sucks.

Darth_Rommel

I'd like to tell you I don't care about posts any more. I'd be lieing. This is probably why I cringe when I see 40 of my posts from yesterday disappear, and it's always an added bonus when you lose about 11 the day before!

I'm sorry, admins. I realize that, well bein' an admin isn't an easy job. And moving the forums is a lenghty process with a large chance of error, etc.

So, if it isn't to much trouble, do ya think I could have those51 posts back? Thanks! :D

PS> Sorry to be a whiner, but it's my nature... ;)

*prepare for more whining*

OMG! You know what REALLY sucks? I'm not on the top 10 posters list any more! *think about starting to do IT again*

OMG! How did "Nute Gunray" get 7000 posts? :(

Oh well. I'm a junior member, really... I average more ppd than most of you! :D

*screws up face in anger* FROM #3 TO NUMBER 13 IN LESS THAN 3 DAYS! :(

oh ya! how could i forget THAT. ah well, i did worse than u. I invaded like how many forums? first there was jk.net invasion (i got a mass of people together for that one, was pretty fun), then there was the jk2.net invasion, and then the gb.com invasion, then i was disciplined by...Ike. and now i'm trying to keep myself under control since i'm so excited. :D

Originally posted by Rogue15

oh ya! how could i forget THAT. ah well, i did worse than u. I invaded like how many forums? first there was jk.net invasion (i got a mass of people together for that one, was pretty fun), then there was the jk2.net invasion, and then the gb.com invasion, then i was disciplined by...Ike. and now i'm trying to keep myself under control since i'm so excited. :D

Wow. I've never invaded a forum before *wonders if he should give it a try* j/k

Is it fun, Rogue? :p

Guest DaRk_EwoK

I was thinking...

what happens if 2 people from diferent forums had the same name when they merged???:eek:

I was lucky... the closer was darth_ewok :)

Originally posted by Darth_Rommel

Wow. I've never invaded a forum before *wonders if he should give it a try* j/k

Is it fun, Rogue? :p

you didn't hear this from me, but it's fun. works better if you're NOT a mod, that way u have nothing to lose. I don't suggest you go on an invasion w/o member support tho, cause if something happens, there's at least a 50% chance the other guy'll get banned and u won't, odds increase w/more member support. I suggest invading by posting replies on EVERY topic except try to be as on topic as possible, and keep replying from the first post of the day.

I don't suggest u actually 'invade' any lucasgames forums or any forums that aristotle controls. Instead, invade a forum you've NEVER been to before, make yourself look like a newby, first by posting replies on every topic, then posting as many topics as possible until they stop you.

Before you invade, make sure you know what time zone the moderators live in, that way u can invade while they're asleep, and when they wake up, they'll crap their pants.

I'm no longer an invader, i can't, i'm a moderator, and that's the only thing i'd risk losing, but cause i enjoy being a moderator, i don't invade anymores.

Because the forums are merged into a greater pool of forums (Lucasforums.com), all registered members on the other forums there are counted as well now. Which means Nute Gunray, who obviously has posted for a long time now somewhere else, 'suddenly' has 7000 or some posts.

Heavengames has the same merge-approach to their forums, resulting in an equal amount of members.

Guest Hannibal

I had to start out with 0 posts on all of the forums. My account with the most was on jk.net (670). Which isn't all that much but is still more than 0. I'm gonna be quiet now.

Guest Supreme Warlord

I have also lost pots. about 30. Why did they dissappear? Just becaue you merge with other forum doesn't mean anything we should retain our posts.... :confused: man... i was doing good.

Archived