Home

Guest Zargon

Who thinks that this forum is cooler than Nute?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who thinks that this forum is cooler than Nute?

• Of course
    • yeah
    • sure
    • whatever
    • nope

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i finaly got Photoshop working again... so my sig service is back, which now includes avatars to. Post in RSN forum to get a custom sig... or send me a PM.

Anyone who doubts my abilities, please speak now. i have a rather extensive portfolio and a job with a magazine...

http://www.pedalbmx.com

So, anyone who wants a custom sig/avatar, lemme know.

Originally posted by Nute Gunray

I have the best avatar ever

Cute.

Unfortunately that's how I will now always envision you in my mind's eye. The personality of Nute and the visage of Batboy are forever fused into a single entity in my head.

Sad,.. really.

I can forsee instances where this could lead to great amusement on my part however. :D

Guest Taarkin

I still havent figured out how to get an avatar. This is embarassing.

And what happened to my other 2756 missing numbers in my post count?

PPPPPPS: What was that trick thingy you do to get geocities/tripod/whatever pictures to show up? Something about renaming in .txt?

on your webspace, manually rename the file from avatar.jpg to avatar.txt and it will trick whoever into thinking it's a text file and not a picture.

As for the post count thing, you're probably being forced to use an old account from some other forum. read aristotle's announcement and follow the directions

According to the December 3, 2001 issue of The WEEKLY WORLD NEWS, Batboy will be president in 2028 according to an incoherent time traveler. Also, an Irish cop captured a leprechaun and we are told the health secrets of the world's oldest monkey.

ZANY ANTICS AND EWOKS FOR ALL!

:ewok: :ewok: :ewok:

:deathstar---- :deathii:

TAKE THAT YOU FULLY ARMED AND OPERATIONAL BATTLE STATION!

Archived