erm...They Think It's All Over!

Coupling

South Park

The Simpsons

Futurama

Malcolm In The Middle

Spin City

...and anything that's on Channel (5)

...searching for enjoyable sophisticated TV programmes...

...file not found...

Well I feel like I should start posting since everyone went to so much trouble to make these lovely forums :) and this looks like as good a place as any to start. As far as shows that are still producing new episodes go, I watch:

Sunday:

Futurama -- especially the ever-suffering Kif, voiced by Full Throttle vet Maurice LaMarche (sorry, the LEC Actors Archive has totally filled my head with this kind of trivia)

The Simpsons -- Dan Casta-however-you-spell-it has to be the funniest voice actor alive. "Mmmmm... pistol whip..."

Monday-Thursday:

The Daily Show -- Unfortunately, they've gone noticably soft since 9/11, but they're still one of the funniest shows on television. Honestly, satire is the only way to get the news; it's just too brain-numbing otherwise.

Wednesday:

South Park -- O political incorrectness, how do I love thee? "I have... in my back yard... thirty aborted fetuses!" I swear when I heard that last Wednesday, I laughed for 45 seconds straight and almost fell off of the sofa.

Enterprise -- It's looking pretty good so far. The recent episode with the comet was especially well-written.

Whose Line is it Anyway? -- Ryan Stiles points to his ring finger. "Long story short, this is the stone I passed!"

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for bringing this topic up... but here are my favorites (you probably think it's pretty weird, but I like good, old-fashioned television). Alrighty, here goes:

'Allo 'allo

Agatha Christie's Hercule Poirot

You rang, mylord?

Murder, she wrote

Are you being served?

Dad's Army

Go ahead and shoot me.

Simpsons 'n' Futurama, of course... King of the Hill is also very funny.

The Drew Carey show is the best sitcom in production... and both the American and British versions of Whose Line is it Anyway? get more laughs out of me than any other show.

Other sitcoms I like are 3rd Rock from the Sun, Newsradio, and occasionally Seinfeld. And Malcom, of course.

We don't get Cartoon Network in my town, but if we did I would watch Space Ghost regularly.

On Comedy Central I watch the Daily Show and Kids in the Hall (and the british WLiiA, as mentioned.)

Nickelodeon is home to Spongebob Squarepants and Invader Zim, which are both awesome.

That's all I can think of.

malcolm in the middle

simpsons

spongebob squarepants

courage the cowardly dog

3rd rock from the sun

south park

will + grace (there are 2 people on my table in science class who are exactly like them!)

jerry springer (those fat, illegal alien, two timing, backstabbing, half-woman half-man people make me laugh!)

married with children

becker

seinfeld

frasier

I can't think of anything else right now!

Archived