Home

help my galactic battle grounds is broken!!!!

Hi Im Bill

i need help with my galactic battlegrounds. i just got a playstation1 4 only $179.95, it came with 2 controllers AND the game "NBA 96" the salesman was very nice 2 me, but when i put my galactic battle grounds cd in2 my playstation it doesnt seem 2 work. i tried running it with the shiny side both up and down but it still wont work, what should i do??:confused::( um i just realized that most playstation games have a black bottom, did i win something special? some1 pleeze help me

caution this is a joke...

slide cup holder...that is too old...if you are on the internet you have used a cd-rom. You server program comes on a CD-Rom because it is quicker and CDs have enough memory to hold all the program and files that go with it. Besides the 90 year old who makes big macs can't be that out of it...

At first I thought that guy was incredibly stupid, but when he posted that:

Originally posted by Hi Im Bill

whats a cd rom dreive? i dontthink my computer has 1 of those, but it does have this really nifty slide cup holder.

r u sure it wont work in my playstation?:(

I knew it was a joke.

Originally posted by Hi Im Bill

hey stop making fun of me,my computer brothers old 1, he told me it was a cup holder

who said we were making fun of you?

Did you even USE my advice when I told you to put the CD in the 'cupholder' and push it closed?

Archived