Home

A complaint.

Darth_Rommel

ok here is my take on the number of post thing...

What if you were a member of 3 of the LA Forums before the merger... Now you have one account and still post on each of thouse forums plus maybe even a few more...

IF you still post on thouse First 3 you would like need to post 20 times on each of thouse boards in a day. And I know i have seen people here post that much with out "spamming"...

OK i am now done...

Rommel please come back, like everyone else said it won't be the same without you.:( You leaving over just this thing on spamming that's being corrected is like if I left after my big NRA thread that I had a few months back, just because I had some people disagree with my view on things *cough* Darthfergie *cough* doesn't mean I should leave.

Originally posted by Wraith 5

ok here is my take on the number of post thing...

What if you were a member of 3 of the LA Forums before the merger... Now you have one account and still post on each of thouse forums plus maybe even a few more...

IF you still post on thouse First 3 you would like need to post 20 times on each of thouse boards in a day. And I know i have seen people here post that much with out "spamming"...

OK i am now done...

wich in my case is true...... i go to 2 forums daily and visit soem other forum mostly.... and yes my avarage post count is 22.

So that is it. :D

Archived