Home

Which Indy game is the first?

JBRAA

Raiders of the lost Ark (I think a game based on the movie exists, anyone know for sure?)

Temple of Doom

Indy Last Crusade

Fate of Atlantis

Infernal Machine

Infernal Machine was the last one. Indy Jones-environment brought back to Indy (from Tomb Raider).

I'm pretty sure there was no Raiders game, but there was a Temple of Doom game in the arcades and on regular NES. There were also two Last Crusade games made for the NES by different companies (one appears on Game Gear), not to mention the PC one by Lucasarts.

Originally posted by Schmatz

THat reminds me... why the hell doesn't lucasconsoles have an indy area OR an EMI area. Damn you STAR WARS DAMN YOU!!!

Because there's already Escapemi.com and this forum. And there's much more Indy and Guybrush following on the PC. I've been petitioning for a Herc's Adventures or a Ballblazer section, but Sherack won't listen to me. :(

Let me enlighten you :)

first there was:

PC:

Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom

Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade (Action)

Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade (Adventure)

Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis

Indiana Jones and his Desktop Adventures

Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine

and about consoles, i think they have some of the same games and some others such as:

CONSOLES: (SNES, SEGA GAME GEAR, N64, ETC)

Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom

Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade (Action)

Indiana Jones Greatest Adventures

Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine

hope to have cleared things out :) tataa!

Exactly what do you mean by they? I work at LucasConsoles. :)

And those boards were previously imported from other forums, they weren't magically created by LucasConsoles. As stated before, there is no demand for an Indy or MI section at the LC forums because there's no need whatsoever. Now settle down Schmatz. :)

Im posting here :)

I think there is no forum for those games because LC.com is focused on current/future LEC console games

Besides, there isnt much difference in those games in the PC or console version, if that forums existed they would have less posts than this one :p

However if you still want them ask for them in the tech/feedback forum, sure you get a reply from the admins

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived