Home

Amazing Picture of Earth's Lights

Boba Rhett

Guest BountyHunter

Look at all the wasted land in Antarctica. Who owns the South Pole?

And whats up with those bright lights (where there are no islands) in the middle of the ocean? Don’t tell me it’s a ship.

Originally posted by Zendjir

Yeah, thats a nice pic.

Is it for real?

Oh, it's real enough. It must be a composite, though. For it to be truly real ...you would have to believe that it was night EVERYWHERE on earth at once. This is impossible, but I have a similar poster of the north American continent all lit up.

It's both breath-taking and humbling to see the Earth from this perspective

Originally posted by raVen_image

Oh, it's real enough. It must be a composite, though. For it to be truly real ...you would have to believe that it was night EVERYWHERE on earth at once. This is impossible, but I have a similar poster of the north American continent all lit up.

Not to mention its impossible to take a single picture of the entire earth at the same time...

Really great Rhett. The montage is well done . Because as u know this can't be true (except if we had a BIG BIG eclipse lol but it won't cover all the half of the planet) given that the sun is (to my knowledge) always active!! well let me check through my window (I don't go out given I'm playing ;) ) YES the sun is always here !!

But it's really pretty...dammit think to the bill !!!

Guest Supreme Warlord

WOW THAT IS BEAUTIFUL! I love that. I am a huge fan of astromony. I love to star graze...Now I have seen where I live and no wonder why I cant see a darned star! :D

Archived