Home

LOTR Midnight Show!

Boba Rhett

Some of you may have noticed that I've been gone all day today. Well, that's because I've been Christmas shopping but most importantly, I was also waiting to get tickets to the midnight showing of LOTR..... and I did it! :) Anyone else going tonight? If I can still talk and move my hands after seeing the movie, I'll write up a short review. :D

Guest Sarcastic Saint

HAH!! thats nothing....though the movie is running here probably even as i "speak" however i cant go untill the first or second week of Januari....Damn the gods...grrrrr!!!! :mad:

Heh, to fully explain that it would take longer than my review but if you want a really really vague idea....

*spoilers*

hobbit gets ring, hobbit gives ring to hobbit, hobbit sets out to take the ring to mordor, Fellowship of 9 is created on the way, lots of fighting happens, he gets there, destroys the ring, goes home, saves the shire, the end. :D

That's, of course, all three books. The movie ends right after you know who attacks you know who and then you know who gets killed. *wink* *wink* ;)

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

*spoilers*

hobbit gets ring, hobbit gives ring to hobbit, hobbit sets out to take the ring to mordor, Fellowship of 9 is created on the way, lots of fighting happens, he gets there, destroys the ring, goes home, saves the shire, the end. :D

That's, of course, all three books. The movie ends right after you know who attacks you know who and then you know who gets killed. *wink* *wink* ;)

Why not review something that isn't in the books. I know the story ... I wanna know why the movie is good, I already know the book is good.

Guest SlashAndBurn

This goes out to whoever invented finals....*clears throught* CURSE YOU!!!! MAY SAURON HAUNT YOU FOREVER!!!!...*clears throught*. I'm in the same situation that lord_adelgard is in. I have my last final tomorow so HOPEFULLY I'll be able to see it tomorow night if it isnt sold out.

That's not what Rhett said. This year we'l see the Fellowship, next year the two towers and the year after the Return of the king.

The films will follow the books on that. (But the death of someone in the beginning of the second book is put at the endo of the first movie ... if you know what I mean)

I'm curious how someone who hasn't read the book and won't read the book will stay away from the spoilers for the next two years ...

Guest SlashAndBurn

Cool. Thanks. From what I've heard you dont even realize the time went by and that it leaves people with their jaws on the floor.

Archived