Home

Poll: We're setting up a tournament - what game-type ?

Paragon_Leon

The Senate is busy in procedures setting up a tournament..

Now since the Senate is of course the voice of the people, we'd like to hear from you about this.

For starters; what type of play-style would you prefer for a Senate-tournament ?

Example: RM = Random Map, most used play-style that involves advancing through tech levels; DM = Death Match, starting with tech 4, battling full-on from the start.

Guest Lord Tirion

Whats going on in this forum?? It seems everytime I post something, my message vanishes. This happening to anybody else? I voted for this only for my vote to vanish.

Originally posted by Lord Tirion

Whats going on in this forum?? It seems everytime I post something, my message vanishes. This happening to anybody else? I voted for this only for my vote to vanish.

Not for me, although I haven't posted much...

I'm pretty sure this thread had more comments than this...

NO ALL TECHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that takes away the balance

leo are we doing a planetary system like we had ideas for earlier in this forums life? :confused:

but anyway if we have a planetary system ...

u could have a dm group and an rm group and they face that same group of the other civ :D

The same thing happen to me and yes I finally releized that I have to be the last one in. And if it dpesnt show any one elses name your also screwed. But usually I go on the zone (if im lucky) people will give me their ip and i can ip myself in. The way the routers work are really complexe.

On the tournement i would like it best if we have:

Death Match

150 pop. at the least

Post Tech level 4

Map explored

and Lock teams.

and speaking of teams,? how will they be set up, meaning will it be 2v2v2v2, 4v4 and will we even have teams?

Archived