Home

Just finished replaying Grim Fandango...

Trapezoid

My girlfriend is playing it at the moment, and keeps asking me for help on loads of bits, insisting that they're impossible to work out.

At first i thought they were easy puzzles (once i'd completed the game of course) but now i see she's absolutley right. it's bloody hard

Originally posted by Gabez

Great game but if your mind dosn't work logically, you'll be stuck on it forever.

Even with logic some parts are practically impossible, i mean i've played through it quite a few times and even when i already knew the answers, when i tried to break them up into a series of logical thinking steps, some of them i just couldn't explain

Originally posted by Trapezoid

And I never really understood the deal with the Rusty Anchor / Lengua / Kitty Track betting stub series of puzzles.

Lola switched the Nick/Olivia picture with a picture from the kitty track photo finish files. Then she took the picture, stuck it in Toto's tattoo design book, and left the note in her coat pocket, probably to give to Manny when she saw him or something. She left her coat with Lupe at the coat check and got a Lengua tile as part of Lupe's coat check system, which you picked up at the lighthouse and followed the trail.

Archived