Home

Amber-Lee!!!!!!!!!

Nitro

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by K_Kinnison

if she was, we were VERY VERY drunk

wrong answer, you are supposed to say, if she was, ITS NOT MINE I SWEAR, and then move and leave no forwarding address....silly K_K

and whose attacking Nitro, I'm just giving him some **** :)

I think I prefer K_K's responce better then the moving one, thank you.... Yeah, so drunk neither of us remember.

So where is this pic? hmmmmm???????????? I am beginning to believe she doesnt exist. She is just a figment of his imagination, you know, to make himself feel better...

hehe

Originally posted by K_Kinnison

didn't you know? everyone on the internet is fake.

your fake, I'm fake, Nirtos fake, his freind is fake, nutes fake, zargon is fact.. .heck even this VERY post is fake

That's really quite a bit too metaphysical for this place K_K... especially this particular thread.

What happened to all this "ghetto booty" talk? That's more our speed. ;)

I am fake. I am artificial construct operated by three individuals, two males and one female. I also exist in the year 2245 and am used to gather intelligence for the Alliance of Zut. We are waging a war against the Lorian Imperium. Our leader commands our glorious army from a bunker hidden in 1966. While the Alliance of Zut does not come into being until 2199 after the Lorian Imperium attacks and destroys our colony on Titan, our war is being waged in 2004 and the Nute Gunray entity is tasked with gathering intelligence for the war. It is not going well and we may be forced to move the war further into the past, possibly 2002 or 1983.

Archived