Home

Amber-Lee!!!!!!!!!

Nitro

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, it is, after all, a forum dedicated to computer video games, and sci-fi based ones at that. These have, historically, been male-dominated persuits.

Any female who has ventured this far cannot be one easily offended, or she would never last long... but, personally, I think most of the ladies who post here regularly are failry thick-skinned examples of thier gender, and not prone to taking wild offense or fainting spells at the typical testosterone-driven examples of male excess that can dominate the conversation at places like this. That's what happens when you put a bunch of (mostly young, male) gamers and tech-geeks together in one place. (Or hell,.. any group of males in one place will do.) It, like it or not, just comes with the territory.

That's not to say that I think we are all that bad, either. I've seen other similarly themed bulletin boards that are totally female-hostile.

This one, for the type of subject matter that brought us all here in the first place, is an amazingly civilized (and,.. dare I say it,.. almost politically correct) example of it's kind.

But perhaps we could clean up our act, just a bit... maybe... or not...

I dunno...

Originally posted by Nukekitty

LOL, i knew exactly what i was asking, i was waiting to see if anyone responded to it actually. But then again I should have known that you were all a bunch of pervs...

I may be a perv, but I ain't the one dating kinnison! :D

Archived