Home

Amber-Lee!!!!!!!!!

Nitro

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Cmdr. Cracken

Nah, i still wanna see that pic nitro said he'd PRODUCE

Um, if you look back a page or two, you'll see my retraction, and if you check the first post, you'll see it's been retracted, although she has promised me a picture.

"Clone" is such a crude word. I prefer Enhanced genetic duplicate. Don't ask me how something can be advanced and a duplicate at the same time.

I think that for evey day Nitro makes us wait, she should be wearing one square inch of clothing less.

Guest rosencrantz

gunner you lost my respect. i almost convinced myself you guys had a hint of class left in you. now i KNOW there's no hope left in this world. you all suck. >:|

Originally posted by rosencrantz

i almost convinced myself you guys had a hint of class left in you.

Well, that was your first mistake. ;)

Seriously though, I renew my protest that the words "class" and "guys" cannot exist in the same sentence without some kind of negative modifier thrown in. It just doesn't exist in nature.

you all suck.

Well, there's no denying that, is there? At least, I certainly wouldn't try. But admitting you have a problem is only the first step... ;)

Originally posted by Nitro ON THE THIRD DAMN PAGE!!!!!!!!!

I'll be retracting the statement... Some drunks (a few were on acid as well) crashed the party and broke $5000 worth of my sound gear, and I spent my night talking to the cops, thereby eliminating any chance I had to take the picture.

I'll wait until I have a damn pic scanned before I repost that statement... But rest assured, I will eventually get one.

Obviously you all need to learn to read! :D

Rosie ,I am sorry if I offened you. I was being light hearted and just telling like it is. Finding a women attractive because she has big breasts is nothing I fell I should be ashamed about. It's a fact of life and it's who I am. My wife knows I like big boobs.

It is no more wrong for me to saythat then it would be for you to say you likeguys with nice tight buns. and in here where I have known some of these people for 3 years i figured I could say that.

I guess I was wrong, I sorry.:(

Archived