Home

which game have you spent most of your life on

Zygomaticus

The addicting factor is making your characters so freaking powerful that they can kill anything. Also the fact of making huge-a** fleets that can blockade anything. Also the death-stars in those huge fleets that can knock out that critical capitol ship. I also liked watching the slow maticulous destruction of the enemy fleet. That was hours of fun to watch.

i love it when a topic like this is posted.

without a doubt

no question

the infamous

the only

COUNTER-STRIKE

never has a game been so popular-EVER

it's like 3 straight years now that cs is the most-played online game--no game even comes close to cs (in terms of how many people playit.)

dont get me wrong, i love gb JUST as much as cs, but only for the moment. but my addiction to that half-life mod has NEVER EVER decreased, and i'm still going strong. every month or so, my friends and i get together to have an lan party from 12 in the afternoon till past 1 am just playing cs and OCCASIONALLY soul caliber on dreamcast. i'm not kidding, i have my 8-hour binge playing of cs every sunday afternoon.

btw, anyone here know of any site that shows the current rankings for the most popular online games?

Originally posted by lord_adelgard

Well...for me that was :

Magic carpet 1&2

X-COM series (UFO etc) I'm surprised to see that none of u mentionned these games (sigh). I'd really love to see a magic carpet 3 or a new X-COM

**** how could I forget, the original UFO took up months of my life. The latest versions of the game have been disapointing.

And Leon AoE2 also comes very high on my list.

Buldurs gate still tops it though.

Archived