Home

Funny Pic

Silenthunter

Originally posted by Rogue15

people deliver them food...FOR FREE!!!!!!!!! that is so stupid. wish i could do that...all i'd need is to shave my head, and i'd be fine the first 2 months. hehe

That would be awesome. I want to do it. Ok, so i'd have to skip school for four months, and it would be freezing cold and i'd probably get sick of eating fast food and i would really want to take a shower. But other than that, it would be awesome!

Are they up in Seattle?!? I've always wanted to go to Seattle. It is a very nice place. If I were them, I'd line up a week in advance and set up 2 portable reclinig chairs. Then they could sit there and sleep while one went to get food or use the bathroom or shower or pick up magazines and other fun items to do. Then I could sit and stare at all the people going by. I could heckle them and tell them to save their money for AotC. That would be the life.

Wouldnt it be funny the day it opens, they wake up, get out of their tent and see that everyone cutted in front of them :D I wold LMAO!! But anyways...I just think these guys are idiots, all they want is attention and for that, I would normally ***** slap em but since there SW fans, I must not, I cannot, and I will not :p

Archived