Home

Lord of the Spam: Fellowship of the Forum

Boba Rhett

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*looks around* no? :D

The party is underway now. CDno.3 is telling tales of his encounters with the 3 spamtrolls to the children while GandRhett is setting off giftbaskets filled with fireworks for the guests. ALTUS_Pippin and Uutont Fær Merry are up to no good. They sneak into GandRhetts' firework-gift baskets and take the biggest one, called the deleting stick. They take it into another thread with and set it off.....

*Altus and Uutont, your up!*

ROTFLMAO for the deleting stick!!! This is going very well. I say we skip the Sackvill-Bagginses part. After the cnversation between Frodo and Gandalf, we should go straight to where he comes right back. The Sackville-Bagginses part get's in the way.

It flys around then slams into another thread, deleting it! GandRhett walks over to Uutont Merry and ALTUS_Pippin, picks them up by the ears and puts them to work cleaning the old deleting sticks. meanwhile, CDno.3 Baggins stands up and makes his farewell speech to the crowd.... *nudge nudge Bilbo!*

I can't be bothered to type this all out so..

Thirdly and finnaly, I wish to make an ANNOUCEMENT. I regret to announce that -though as I said, 111 yrs is far too short a time to spend among u- this is the END. I am going. I am leaving now. GOODBYE.

Suddenly turns invisible, walkes away invisible, goes into house and begins packing.

Heh heh, did u see the look on thier faces?! :D

If u edit this post Rhett, I will go crazy.

stands up straight, revealing his true stature, the room darkens, boards begin to creek and in a dark deep voice he says...

CDno.3, do not take me for some conjurer of cheap tricks. I am no thief. I'm trying to help you.

the room and his voice returns to normal.

They both walk to the door so GanRhett can see CDno.3 off on his journey to the Senate Forum.

GandRhett looks at CDno.3 suspiciously.

Crazy Dog, the ring.....it's still in your pocket.

CDno.3 takes the ring out of his pocket and in one last inner struggle, drops the ring on the floor. He then turns and starts off on his journey but turns around to tell, GandRhett he's thought of an ending for his book...

A very good ending. DCno.3. Goodbye old friend.

CDno.3 sets off on his long journey to the Senate Forum.

GandRhett watches his old friend leave and then returns to CDno3s' house. He bends over the dropped ring and move shis hand to pick it up but just as his hand is about to touch it, a can a spam, wreathed in flame appears in his mind. He quickly withdraws his hand and goes to sit by the fire to ponder the meaning of this and to wait for Tie to return.

Later that night Tie finally returns from the party in the off topic forum. He walks in the door and see's his uncles ring. he hears GandRhett quietly talking to himself saying Riddles in the dark. and My precious. He picks up the ring and takes it over to GandRhett and asks him....

*Tie Guy, your up!*

Archived