Home

Lord of the Spam: Fellowship of the Forum

Boba Rhett

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Our version should be out before theirs if this continues like it is right now. Looks like I'll have to finish reading the trilogy. My english teacher interupted it when she started a short story lesson and assigned Hound of the Baskervilles to read in our free time. I couldn't read that book unless Holmes was being mentioned and then I hung onto every word. But I should start back up tommorow. Then I'll be caught up. Do the next part Rhett!!!!!!

I Got The Trilogy And Im At The Part Where They Sat Frodo Sat Under The Tree TO Hide From The Black Rider...Plues I Saw The Movie...Just Dont Remember Any O Elronds Lines Except For "I led him up there to do what should have been done, but he was corrupted and did not throw the ring into the fires of doom!"

Sure you can. I'm going to start it now. Keep in mind that the character aren't on at the same time so it may be awhile before the next line is said. Get ready, Tie Guy! :D "Frodo"

Text that is Italic is describing the scene.

Starting from where I left off,

It was found by the Hobbit, crazy dog no.3. Who used it on his adventures....

60 days later and back in the forums, it's crazy dogs' eleventy first birthday and his nephew Tie Guy is relaxing under the Developers forum enjoying some fine pipe weed when he hears the humming of an old friend. He runs to the road and finds Gandrhett The Grey riding into the forums.

Then Tie Guy says... *wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge* Tie guy!

Hugs Tie Baggins.

It's good to be back, Tie. The rest of the forums are scarcely aware of the existance of Hobbits....that for which I am thankful...

You don't really think I would of missed your uncle Crazy Dogs' birthday, Do you? What's the old boy been up to anyway?

Archived