Home

Lord of the Spam: Fellowship of the Forum

Boba Rhett

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wanna be someone!! Er...how about the shadow demon :D (since he's firey and winged, thus "red" "wing" :rolleyes: lol)

BTW, I just saw LotR last night, and I was totally blown away. It's better than every other movie I've seen, and I'd put in on a par with all the Star Wars movies. :D :D :D :D :D :D (Never read the books yet tho...now I have to :D)

Here's a list of the cast so far.

Young David: Sam

Artoo: Gimli

ALTUS_Fett: Pippin.

krkode: Boromir

Tie Guy: Frodo

duder: Sauruman

silenthunter: Aragorn

Clefo: Legolas

Rommel: Sauron

Mitth'raw'nuruodo: Arwen

Eets'chula: Gollum

Uutont Fær Uulion: Merry

Crazy dog no.3: Bilbo

Did I forget anyone? We will be starting tonight and I have no qualms about replacing someone if they cannot play their character when it’s called for. :D

We still need people to play:

Tom Bombadil

GoldBerry

Celeborn

Elrond

Butterbur

Galadriel

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

Did I forget anyone? We will be starting tonight and I have no qualms about replacing someone if they cannot play their character when it’s called for. :D

Hey! I'd like to have some sleep first ya know ... exept my part on a daily bases ... you must wait wait for me cause I'm a very important charachter, I supply you with ringspells and Logo's :D

And oh yeah ... I have the book right next to my keyboard ... so expect a serious comment from me when you do something stupid ;)

[bTW ... can't crazy dog take the role of Biblo to avoid duoble roles?]

Guest DaRk_EwoK

I wanted to be gollum :(

But since he is already chossen id say... Butterbur. He is the Keeper of the Prancing Pony right?

NOTE: I have the spanish book, so names are different. Got this info from a webpage, is it true?

Archived