Home

Lord of the Spam: Fellowship of the Forum

Boba Rhett

You must take the ring to the town of Bree. You must leave immediately.

Tie packs a bag with everything he'll need for the trip while GandRhett tells him were they'll meet.

I wil meet you in the at the Prancing Pony Inn.

GandRhett looks at Tie, all ready to travel.

You can learn everything there is to know about a hobit in a month yet after 30 weeks they can still manage to amaze you.

Suddenly they hear something at the window.

Get down!

GandRhett grabs his deleting stick and moves towards the window.

He then sees who it is, pokes his stick out the window to hit him then grabs Sam David by the hair and pulls him into the house.

Confound it all Samwise David!

*ok, YD...dang, I bet your asleep. :(

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shall we proceed straight to BrandyBuck, or stop at Farmer

Maggots on the way. We have to include Brandy-Buck and the barrow-downs to get to Darth Fergadil.:D Heehee. Samwise David is lucky not to have his account erased by that poke from the deleting stick.

No..... GandRhett says with a smirk coming over his face.

I have something else planned for you.

The three of them set off in the morning. Before GandRhett seperates from them to go to see Sarudude, he's instructing them on what to do.

You must be careful Tie, the enemy has many spies. Try to stay off the road.

Right before he leaves, he pulls Sam David off to the side

You keep your eyes on Tie. Make sure no harm comes to him.

GandRhett Gallops away to see Sarudude.

Sam David walks over to Tie.

Well Frodo was really supposed to pretend he was moving to BrandyBuck and leave out with Merry, or is it pippin? I'm not sure but anyway, when they get to BrandyBuck and meet the other they are forced to leave into the old woods, from there they run into old man willow and Tom Bombadil. So I suggest we journey to BrandyBuck and wing the lines so as to go into the old forest. Eets scares us there if I do remember right. The rest sounds about right but since we are going to include Tom Bombadil, then we need to go to BrandyBuck.

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

What hapens now, guys? YD askes tie what they do now then they walk and come as for from the off topic forum that YD's ever been right?

Why didn't you post while you were on YD!? :D

Is that what's next already? hmmm ... can't remember exactly how that goes (expect for the farthers from home as I've ever been). So ... for the record ...

What doe we do now, Tie?

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

It sucks that YD isn't going to be on for another nine hours or so. :D

That's where you tought wrong, buster!

Tie and Sam David walk on through the movie-polls, following Crazy Dog's footsteps ... if they'd know that. Suddely Sam stops.

"This is it. If I make one more click, I'm the farthest from the Off-Topic Forum as I have ever been."

Archived