Home

What species and occupation?

WinterJedi

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ooo ooo... i thought of another name ooo ooo.

i once used a name in a RPG... wich is still running because most people didn't post as much as they should.

anywho... the name was: Corzip Dinn. and i sometimes use that name so to get back.

Name Corzip Dinn

Species Human

Class Merchant or Smugler (spelling?)

OR

Name Corzip Dinn

Species Twi'lek

Class Merchant or Smugler (spelling?)

wraith.jpg

"NO," Lara said. Several Wraiths and Rogues laughed outright.

Face put his head down for a moment, then raised it, his expression one of long suffering and turned to Wedge."Is this what it is like for you?" Wedge smiled. "You have no idea." "From the bottom of my heart, I apologize, most sincerely, for every time I spoke up in a mission briefing. I mean it." Face said. Wedge nodded. "I appreciate that, but I have to tell you: you've only just started to suffer."

X-wing book nr. 7. Solo Command

Originally posted by Com Raven

Yup, you have every right to laugh, lucky scandinavians even get english version....

:confused: what??? you guys dub even the greatest movies ever? dont say they're gonna do it to Star Wars? sorry to say it Com.... but that is what i hate about German TV. every thing... and i mean every thing is in German. we use subtitles. no offence tho.

Originally posted by MercenaryI{aos

What kind of Imperial? I heard you can't be a stomtrooper anything thing like that because of you having to obey every command or die or something along those lines anyway, Or am I wrong??

Correct. you won't be able to play a stormtrooper because you would be AWOL the entire time when you were out adventuring and exploring.

You will be able to play imperial characters, but the will be more along the line of Imperial officers and commandos.

Archived