Home

What species and occupation?

WinterJedi

I realise this topic has been beaten to death in many other forums, but I have yet to see this topic, so here I go!

What species and occupation will you have for your first(or main) Star Wars Galaxies character?

My answer:

I will be a male human explorer the first time around. Everything is new just waiting to be discovered. He'll probably be little of a loner, but will be rather easy to talk to. His primary weapon will be a blasterrifle and his equipment, well.. anything that will be needed to survive out in the wild. The skills he'll develop will be the blasterrifle and the various survival skills. In time perhaps he'll develop into a guide of some sort.

With my luck though, he'll probably be eaten by the first animal he stumbles upon :p .

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your not alone, Zero.

Myself and this guy I know are going to team up and race to become Jedi. :syoda::slsaber:

Maybe I'll fit in some slicing skills, too.

I'll probably be a Zabrak. I was gonna be a wookie though. Maybe I still will be. :)

About the name, "windu" will probably be in the name censor so I'll have to come up with a totally new name. I'll think up a good Jedi name.

Archived