Home

what game were u most fascinated by

Zygomaticus

Guest Rogue15

oh, and also Deadlock II, i remember playing the demo of deadlock 1 and wishing so much i could find the full game. found it preowned for $7 at electronic boutique. Got that along with body harvest, which was the game i was looking for when i went in the store. bh was...$4 i think...

Guest Rogue15

I remember when I bought Jedi Knight and Mots bundle...they both were in 1 box i was like only $40!!!! and i decided to get it cause it did not require a 3d accellerator, i brought it home, put it in, was amazed by the videos (altho i couldn't see half the face cause of my 486 computer i was running it on...) it was REALLY choppy, i had to run it in the crappiest rez, yet i still enjoyed it enough to get all the way to Jerec, didn't beat him though...And then there was mots...which ran no better, but was funner. heh heh

Guest Lord Tirion

Well, the game is not out yet but I know I am definately buying it no matter what is World of Warcraft. This looks to be the best mmorpg ever along with Planetside.

RTS: Starcraft: Awsome game

FPS: Rogue Spear: Realistic action

Flight Sim: X-Wing Alliance/Starlancer: Bought X-wing yesterday, my cousin told me to buy it because its a good game. And i like it :) Starlancer is a game i played for a long time, freaky storyline and damn hard missions.

RPG: Must be PlaneScape Torment. I never played an RPG that long (wich is quite ordinary for me :) )

Originally posted by darthfergie

man, how many threads must you make in 24 hours???

1. Jedi Outcast

2. X-wing vs. TIE fighter

3. Sid Mier's Gettysburg & Antietam

4. Rogue Squadron (N64)

5. Madden 2002 (PS2)

if there are no threads where are u going to post

i know there are 1000's of threads already but most of them are done and the discussion in them is long gone so somebodies gotta be making new threads and ive decided to take that responsibility

Guest Tie Guy

I waited for like 2 year for Tiberian Sun too!!!

And i waited restlessly for FOCOM, can you believe it?!?

Also, i'm still waiting for FFX

METAL GEAR SOLID !

Best game ever period.

hehe Leon.. didn't see your reply.. before mine.. nice to see we have the same interests... (like we didn't know )

Archived