Home

Sorry! Been Gone!

Natopo

Originally posted by Natopo

I've been banned form the computer for a week but that week is over. I'm going to be catching up on my posts now.

BANNED???? from your computer.... have you been a bad boy???? :D

anywho..... welcome back :D :D

wraith.jpg

"You know, if I had even the tiniest control over the Force, What I,d do with it? I,d scratch that little spot in the center of my back I can never reach."

-Garik Loran-

X-wing Series, Book 5. Wraith Squadron.

Guest DSEMEPROR_VIPER

I have come back to ask why so few people from this forum actually play in the zone are u too much of newbs? or are u just not able to? so many questions so little time, oh and parageon I want U 1 on1

In-between the flaming, rushing, and cheating, I think it's better to play with people you meet on these forums. I've only been to the zone a couple of times, and it was pretty bad I think. There was one guy who cussed constantly, and when the other people asked him to stop he just cussed more. Another person just attack me in 3 minutes with 20 simons. He told me it was perfectly fair, and claimed I was being a bad sport about being rushed in 1 minute. I've tried again sometimes, but it wasn't worth it cause something like that would just happen again.

Archived