Death Star Level

JZScorpion

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Nyghtfall

:: beeeh! ::

Wrong answer!

Sorry, but the Death Star that was destroyed in RotJ was what was left of the same Death Stark from ANH.

And you call yourself a Star Wars fan... hrmph!

I'm sorry but the second death star was LARGER and was still under construction. That's why that big missing chunk is there. In ANH, the first DS was COMPLETELY destroyed.

Originally posted by Com Raven

Uahh, if there's one thing that's worse than a most german's talking english, then it's an american trying his luck at german ...:mad:

Heheh. You havn't heard some of my classmates trying to speak spanish.

"Holaw, me llamoh Scott. Voy a...uuhhh...hablaar...."

And that's 3rd year!!!

Now as for the topic.

That argument ended a while ago didn't it?

Originally posted by Com Raven

YES !!!!

Seriously, they were arguing if second DS was what was left-over from first (large missin piece)....:deathstar =:deathii: ???

But we all know it isn't !!

Of course it isn't. The first Death Star was 160 km in diameter, and the second was around 500 km in diameter. Quite a difference in size, if you ask me.

Auf Deutsch it is "Kamerad". Not much different that "comrade". And in my experience, Germans speak better English than most Americans.

Hopefully the Death Star they refer to is a multiplayer level. My guess is the Throne Room from the Return of the Jedi, where Darth Vader and Luke fought for the last time, before Vader chucked the Emperor over the railing.

My $0.02

Originally posted by xwing guy

What's the galaxy gun? I've heard of it before but I just can't remember what it is.

I believe that was the weapon cooked up by the Cloned Emperor in the Dark Empire graphic novels. :)

As for the Deathstars...yes, the one in ANH was completely destroyed, and the one in ROTJ was a totally new larger version.

The only way I would like to see a Deathstar level is if it is some kind of flashback episode in SP - or just an MP level. As others have said, it would be a bit unoriginal to have yet another new Deathstar. Running around creating havoc on a Star Destroyer would be enough for me... :)

That would rock if you could blow apart the death star and then run back to your ship and get out of there!

But if its for multiplayer lets hope its better than the one in mots and a bit bigger. The one mots was bit to small I think. It would also rock if they had the naboo porce generator as a level. Just think of all the jumping an pushing!

Oh yeah, side note:

I read in one of my friend's exhuatively large collection of star wars novels and source books that there are actually two non-functioning pint sized death stars orbiting Corusctant. All i know about them is that they don't work.

I think the galaxy gun shot giant missles that had hyperspace capability. the gun stayed put and it shot the missle which then went into hyperspace to seek out the planet or whatever it was aiming for, then when it got there, it even had blasters and turbolazers hooked up to defend itself en route to its target.

I got that all from some source book, so i haven't a clue whether or not it actually worked.

Archived