Home

Just curious, but was this link there before now?

mariners2001

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think it was there before. But I'm not sure. That is supposed to be the official website right? It seems alittle unprofessional to put up a site with "Text Notes Here...". Shouldn't they "Coming soon!" like they do on the Screensavers page? But then, they don't have a link to it. When you go to downloads, all it says is "Desktops".

I think Lucasarts is messing with our heads.

:confused:

whoa, noticed that under their navigation bar they have 2 "Screenshot" buttons....one is supposingly the demo.....which means....DEMO IS NEAR!!! VERY NEAR!!!

Damn I've be refreshing like 50 times now...on that demo page....maybe they will make the Midnight debut...!!! :)

Meine Güte!

me thinks I'm going to wear out my refresh button in the next few hours. :D

...demo still isn't there...

[refresh]

...still not there...

[refresh]

...still not there...

[refresh]

...still not there (what's taking them so long?!)

[refresh]

...still not there...

I think that these 2 "screenshot" buttons are just an error. Notice that buttons for demo.html and screensavers.html have no highlight (they have it on other pages). I guess that these pages are far from being completed. Everything depends on when this links were added.

Originally posted by TheJackal

Keep posting guys. LEC will probebly find out and take it down or laugh at us and leave it there for a month just to get us tired. I know I would :p;)

YOU EVIL........*press F5*

Darn I'm supposed to study *press F5* German and Math today...*press F5* now i have to constantly pressing F5s...*press F5*

Originally posted by Proto

I think that these 2 "screenshot" buttons are just an error. Notice that buttons for demo.html and screensavers.html have no highlight (they have it on other pages). I guess that these pages are far from being completed. Everything depends on when this links were added.

Yeah I don't think it's officially linked yet...but it's there :) That's a good sign....oh oops *press F5*

I think [refresh] LEC is doing this [refresh] on purpose. [refresh] If they announced when they were [refresh] going to release the demo [refresh] then everyone, including [refresh] the non-diehard fans would start to download it all [refresh] at the same time. [refresh] This way though, [refresh] the diehard fans, the ones who [refresh] refresh [refresh] pages like this forum and [refresh] the Lucasarts page [refresh][refresh][refresh][refresh[refresh][refresh]][refresh][refresh] get to know first, and download it first before everyone else even [refresh] knows about it.

If only there were a way to know when they put this up.

Guest Wolverine

Well if my dreams come true then theyll release a demo friday when they update the regular site. Nice name Mariner. Makes my day thinking about how great our 116 win season was. Of course it doesnt match how I feel when I see the diamond backs beat the Yankees.

Originally posted by acdcfanbill

just buy a peice of tape, and tape down your F5 button...

Then you couldn't see if the page was updated :p

We need a droid...

Edit: Cant be too big a download. Probably around 100-120mb. Maybe we'll get lucky and stop in around 70 or 80ish.

Archived