Home

Just curious, but was this link there before now?

mariners2001

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it's been there since they designed the site so that making the demo avalible would be as easy as possible. On another note, you can't access the model, screenshot & consept art galleries right now either. You see a message saying "...temporarily unavalible." Uploading new screens maybe? (Or just an error made by Lucasarts staff that gets a person who doesn't know anything about webdesign (like me) exited for nothing?)

BTW, Sturmgewehr, what's that German bit in your sig? Somethin' about French schoolgirls?

<font color=cbcbff> Nothing revealing in the source code for that page. I didn't pick it apart, but I skimmed it in detail. It was a good idea though. Atleast this confirms that there will, infact, be a demo. Does anyone remember how long before the first Jedi Knight was released that we had a demo? Two months isn't long. I would expect one to arrive very shortly.

It is a taunt for multiplayer games. Only used over LAN, since using taunts when you don't know the people you're playing against(and they don't know you're kidding) is generally being a jerk. In my opinion anyways.

That is what it means, French Schoolgirls shoot better.

I wish Lucasarts would at least tell us their plans for the demo. Those punks. :)

Archived