Home

Mystery gift mystery solved!

Raxius

Originally posted by Roger

Nice one Kenn...

Jees, you get something for free, plus free shipping and all you people can do is whine and act like spoiled little brats. If you don't like it, don't buy it.

It's FREE, so stop complaining! If you had to pay extra for it, you would have the right to complain...

If you want a better BONUS, you get Jedi Knight for free if you pre-order at Amazon.

Yeah, that's right, I WON'T buy it, not from preorder anyway. I'll pick it up from elsewhere, like Amazon. But the point of the gift is to reward people who have put down their money early, who have shown loyalty by putting in cash for a product that's incomplete, and for all anyone knows, may not live up to expectation. To reward these people who are buying the game before a demo, before a movie, and even before knowing what the gift was, I think these people deserve something better than a pin... of course, that's just my opinion, and yes, Lucas Arts owes the people who preorder nothing. The free gift might as well be a box of used tissues. But the point is, if you screw your customers, they won't come back. When JK III comes out, and they're asking for pre-orders, people will think of the pin.

Again, glad I didn't pre-order, and for people who did, and will be disappointed with just a pin (even if it is free), well... don't preorder next time.

Originally posted by KISS Army

I guess the whole concept of "free" and "bonus" is lost here somewhere?

--Kenn

Kenn Hoekstra

Raven Software

HA! Apparently so. :p

I personally think a lapel pin would be awesome. :D Of course, I wasn't here when they got all hyped up about it. ;P

Free shipping and no taxsaves you 3 bucks from tax and free shipping is cool and if I get it earlier that's cool, I didn't expect the pin, but I was kinda more interested in the game than something else like a mystery gift, talk about greed. The thought that counts which is true if you people want a 500 lb chunk of gold, the game would be your gift then so be greatful.

I pre-ordered because I had the $50 at the time, and it was free shipping. The bonus is exactly what I thought it would be. Something cheap and half-hearted so they can say "Bonus Mystery Gift with pre-order." But, I'm not mad about it. I'll still be getting the game which is what I ordered to play with, not some cheap-ass gift.

Free s&h, plus you get it earlier ....

So where's your prob ??

And if you were waiting for a CE....YOU SILLY !!!

There's a huge difference between a lil' pre-order gift and a CE....

And about action-figure or something ....

Look at last few gifts, you shouldn't have had soo high expectations ....

My 2 cent :D

Archived