Home

:<

Tellus12

hey well it's nice to see this forum back up and running finally, but i just gotta tell people now im bored that my comp is a bit ill, im gonna be offline for bout a week:O , what the hell is gonna become of me huh, well somebody post somethin here, i think weve all been reaquainted pretty well now, but we gotta start postin summit cos we're makin the star wars forums look like gods in comparison.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Random Post:

Quoted from a highly-revered science quarterly: -

"In a recent biological research project, a breakthrough discovery has been made. The location of a spider's "ears" has been a hitherto unknown position until now. A bright young Swedish student produced a paper at his university on his theory that spider's in fact "hear" through their legs.

This was subsequently proved via a series of aural tests performed on 12 laboratory spiders the most conclusive of which ran thus: If you make a loud noise near a spider it will run away as fast as it can, but if you pull it's legs off and repeat the same action the spider will not react.

As a result of this significant addition to the biological community, the Swede was awarded the nob-end peace prize, as should anyone who believes this story - happy hunting :D"

Tellus:

1.) Unlike the Star Wars boards, we couldn't import the old boards, so we had to start over. Hence, they started with many thousands more.

2.) Don't make spam threads.

3.) If you must make spam threads, do it in the right goddamn forum :D.

I'm moving this to the Café.

Here's something interesting for anyone out there living in the UK - did you know that you can run over any animal during your driving test except for a swan, as this is the Queen's official animal. If you do not swerve to avoid this animal, you will FAIL your whole test.

(Some of the above statement may, or may not be true. Really it depends on how gullible I am, and how nasty my friends are. I'll leave you to figure it out!)

No, no, you miss the point ;) - you do *try* to avoid animals, you don't AIM for them and sadistically but in the actual test, you will fail if you actually hit and kill the swan - other animals are fine! (I think.)

A further note to people living in the UK - possibly you'll all want to stay off the roads Tuesdays 3.30pm-4.30pm - DRIVING LESSON TIME! Muhaha!

Archived