Home

Just in - JK2 Game Trailer!!!

Wacky_Baccy

The first JKii.net worker with his own ftp upload access here will post the news and a download link from here as soon as they get to it.

fear not :)

It'll be about 10am on Saturday here (I think), when it's 6pm over there. I'll be up and waiting :) could be anyone...

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Things could off course also become a lot worse then it looks now in the nearby future.

They could also start giving the movie's picture's trailers, then say uhh sorry were looking for more bugs, then hear nothing from them for bout 1 month, then it will be delayed, and two months later it will appear on the X-Box.

If so (off-course) Uncle Bill, has a problem i mean he's gotta come to Holland some time in the near future. He won't be leaving it anymore though.

6 p.m. PST whats that in English time? I think we're 5 hours ahead of New York time. I got the email too so does that mean I'm already a member?

Can't wait for a sneak peak. It will be played on loop for a good few hours. Then we need a demo to take the adge off the wait till March (early March hopefully).

Waiting in anticipation.

Lord Slart.

Guest Krayt Tion

Something they spoil in the trailer could mean a lot in the long run...the vast majority of the game will be left unseen but that is not the point (for me). It is the little surprises, kind of like the cherries on top, that I don't want to catch wind of. It would be like seeing a Phase 2 Dark Trooper before Dark Forces was released or seeing Gorc and Pic before JK was released. The game is that much more enjoyable to me when I'm 100% shocked.

This is also why I try to remain as spoiler free as possible for episode 2... but to each his own.

Oh this is amazing news!!! Unfortunately I have tickets to see Weezer on friday night, so I'll have to wait till its over before I can see the trailer :( But it will make it that much more exhilirating I suppose. I doubt I will catch much of the show, instead day dreaming of what JK II actually looks like in motion (aside from the E3 demo) Oh i cant wait!!!

Digl- Looks like you made it back just in time for the biggest news of all!

Originally posted by GonkH8er

10 am saturday. We're about 16-18 hours AHEAD of them :)

Actually, if you're a member (which i am), It'll be released on Thursday 6 pm PST. Perth is 16 hours ahead of this. 6 + 6 = 12 am Friday morning, plus the extra 10 makes it 10 am. Unless your not a member, that makes it 10 am saturday. :p

Oh this is amazing news!!! Unfortunately I have tickets to see Weezer on friday night, so I'll have to wait till its over before I can see the trailer But it will make it that much more exhilirating I suppose. I doubt I will catch much of the show, instead day dreaming of what JK II actually looks like in motion (aside from the E3 demo) Oh i cant wait!!!

That's awesome Obi Kwan! I'm seeing Weezer on the 15th in Montreal.

Archived