Home

Trailer Up!!!

digl

I know, I didnt say that it was drivable

someone said that it was really easy to make a moving vehicle in the Q3 engine, so you could be on an AT-ST, supposedly driven by Jan, while you use the turret

Im not sure of this, but Itd be cool

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I totally agree I think the content of the trailer was awsome but I also agree with PS2maddenman that the quality of the trailer could have been better. I mean they could have made a full screen high res version that would look as it would if you had the game on your pc. Now THAT would have been cool. I loved what the trailer showed though but longer and clearer/crisper would have made a good trailer into a completely unforgettable one. It just didn't stand out as a Star wars trailer for me. Not like when in the cinema and the theme music starts at the beggining of the Episode 2 trailer. You could have heard a pin drop in that cinema and my stomach was tossing and turning and my heart was pounding I don't think I blinked for the whole trailer. Now that was a trailer. I just didn't get that from this trailer. There was no stomach churning thrill but saying that it did it's job and made me want the game even more.

I have annoucment! I know you have been thinking this and dreading but this isn't a game! It is one of the shortest, and best of the Star Wars movies ever to be released!

J/K

But I am serious. One of the first thoughts that came to my mind at the very biginnig with the two sith who do the flips is "This is not a game, this is one of the best Star Wars movies ever made!"

This game, like many of the above have stated, is going to be awsome! I don't know what some of you are complaining about but this is the best game EVER CREATED. PERIOD. For now untill JO II ...

The only thing I am worried about, but I'm sure has already been handled is are a few of my thoughts on balance. What I mean is choke, disruptor, and most of all the lightsaber.

But with that already taken care of, the first thing I do when I get my hands on any version of it is just swing that saber about a million times!

As already said by me and others I end my little speach with this.

THIS GAME IS GOING TO BE AWSOME.

Sithcloak

Did anybody else see the ion cannon? Look closely at the right when Kyle is in that turret. You see a big round thing fire a blue laser towards the sky. ... well you do see it before you explode :p

Everything else looks great except one thing. Why does Jan Ors (that girl shooting) look like she's not even trying. She is just standing there shooting like crazy on that stormtrooper (who does a weird back flip).

I know it was onle 2 or 3 seconds long, but I hope she doesn't do that all game. Stand... fire... walk... stand... fire... walk, etc

Strangely for me, I actually agree with all of the comments on this 3rd page (I forget what the first two said :D)

Especially with this bit posted by Sithcloak -

One of the first thoughts that came to my mind at the very beginning with the two Sith who do the flips is "This is not a game, this is one of the best Star Wars movies ever made!"

That's exactly what I thought when I first saw it! ...despite the low quality :eek:

pretty cool.

it is annoying to have to download a trailer on a slow connection to find out half of it is intro/outro though :(

have they changed teh disruptor effect from EF? infact, have they changed it from Klingon Honour Guard? actually i remember that as being better... you got to see their underlying muscles as they were eaten away...

wall walk looked fine to me... better than some of the other animation in fact.

only bit i was worried about was all those enemies flipping and flying all over the place... it seemed a bit overdone and they seemed to get thrown a hell of a long way when being hit by the saber... or was force push involved too?

otherwise... yeah :D

The trailer showed excactly what we need to see. The way it is helps us to appreciate the game more when it comes out (or if the demo comes out).

I am satisfied for the next minute. I WANT MORE I TELL YOU ARRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

sorry my dark side crept in for a small moment.

Guest X-Vector
Originally posted by Wacky_Baccy

Strangely for me, I actually agree with all of the comments on this 3rd page

Are you sure?

Well it either got knocked out of the Dark Jedis hand.....or that Jedi dissapeared. Maybe in the story there are a few Dark Jedi, Like a small army, and Kyle has to stop their production. It really did look like that Jedi Dissappeared. Either that or he dropped it and then did a backward flip :), it also stayed on for a while which was quite neat :)

Archived