Home

Trailer Up!!!

digl

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We use Maya, and it runs on SGI comps with Linux(sp) Overall, Macs are visuals based and a better set up for animation software. the 3d max lab, digital editing lab, and others all use Macs exclusively. And Filesharing between my dorm comp and the lab comps is WAY cheaper than buying tons of zip disks or CD-RW's..

Originally posted by digl

welcome AB_Legion!

you should get your welcome gifts soon(altough this guys are not as fast as they used to be, Stormhammer, 114, Rhet, Iv not seen them around much lately)

Well, I can't have rumors spreading that I no longer give welcome gifts so: *hands AB_Legion and Official Lucasforums.com Lapel Pin.* (Hey, with rhett retaking his gift basket thing, I was sort of groping and inspired by LEC's gift.

Oh, and the trailer was awsome. I could scarcely believe my eyes with all the saber action, the fast paced shooting, the wall jump (which I think looked fine) well, JKII is certainly gonna rock and keep me busy playing for a few more years.

I went through the trailer about 20 times, frame by frame. The flips that the dark jedis do in the 2nd scene is really quick amazing. In is a full fledged flip, the other, a cartwheel of sorts. very cool ....

We know now that the disruptor has an ammo storage of 20, and 2 are used in the secondary power snipe. tis very cool :)

someone said that Jan (it is jan by the way. its one of the earlier levels) is firing very fast. It's not actually her firing most of them. She only gets off 4 shots. 2 hit that first trooper in front. the other shots are coming AT them.

In the first scene, when kyle pulls out his saber and ignites it, he does so upwards and back, then spins it round backwards in a sort of a "i'm so tuff" gesture. very sweet indeed.

The trailer was kind of short but it was awesome. I had to refrain from yelling "Woooooooooooo I got to have it!" half way through. :) The graphical detail in this game rocks!

I also was wondering why Kyle was trying to take out an AT-ST with his Bryar pistol. Must be because you can't use fists in JKII. :D

I can't wait for this game! I will watch this trailer and the E3 trailer about 5,000 more times this week. :D

There's a zipped 3.2 meg file at uhmm, yeah, fileplanet.com...

And you have to see the difference between gameplay movies and trailers

gameplay: much longer, you really get to see the game, usually longer footage of one scene

trailer: fast, short, just actionpacked stuff, to make the fanvoys drool ....:)

Firstly I've got to say the trailer was awsome but also i'm slightly dissapointed that there was only 34 seconds of actual footage from a 1:11 trailer. Thats less than half the trailer.

Apart from that moan it just makes me want the game NOW. When the only thing you have to complain about is the length of the trailer then it can't be too bad. Let's just hope we aren't complaining about the length of the game whn it's released. I doubt it though with over 20 levels.

Once again awsome trailer. Can't Wait.

very, very, sweet.

It looks like all my JK2 inspired wet dreams are just going to get all the more vivid... Saber combat looks mad... Mastering it is going to be something more than the JK dominate ground and hit and run tactics.... notice a saber lock stops kyle from moving...

Love the way the enemy AI seems to work... even from this you can tell they're not going to be too dumb. I hope Jan will be as smart as they are :D

I - CANT - WAIT - !!!

:p

My english isn't that good to write down my feels.

I saw the trailer frame per frame over and over again!!!! I only can say : that was amazing and more---

1. Jan's back ( her little Ass :) ) looks like in the old JK cutscenes (sweet).

2. The saber fight are more than amazing!!

3. the saber lock ( i love this feature ), and fights are outstanding ...man movie feel is calling.

4. Gimme MORE !!!!!

lol...this game will rock...our little Gamer World !!!!

:D

Archived