Home

Trailer Up!!!

digl

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's a quick run-down of what it contains....

1) Kyle flipping on his lightsaber at a cantina causing marks on the wall

2) Kyle taking on two robed jedi/sith and many stormtroopers in front of an Imperial transport. One sith flips over Kyle. I thought that Jedi Knotes 6 said that stormtroopers wouldn't fire at those engaged in saber duels...

3) Jan and Kyle taking on some stormtroopers with a stormtrooper rifle. Jan is shooting freaking fast.

4) A Rodian shooting at Kyle with Kyle deflecting shots and force jumping at him.

5) Possibly a multiplayer session with a Trandoshan carrying a lightsaber and Kyle killing him. The lightsaber drops to the floor while the Trandoshan flies off dead.

6) Kyle shooting at a Rodian with a machine-gun type weapon. The Rodian does some sort of flip or roll.

7) Kyle engaging in a saber duel with a sith. This shows a shot of saber locking.

8) An AT-ST coming up on Kyle. Kyle uses a bryar pistol on it but instead of the shots deflecting they seem to be absorbed by the AT-ST's shield. Nice... Also a ship flies by overhead and a huge turret is seen moving.

9) A massive battle with tons of enemies and Kyle non-chalantly deflecting them with ease. Must be multiplay. Bow caster fire is seen.

10) Some sort of ship flies overhead. Might be a tie fighter? Kyle zooms in with his disruptor (?) and is about to nail a Rodian.

11) Kyle shoots down some stormies with his stormtrooper rifle.

12) In the Bespin carbonite room, a Sith chucks its lightsaber at Kyle with Kyle blocking. Awesome.

13) More stormtrooper vandalizing. :)

14) Zoom on stormie.

15) Kyle walking up to Rodians. No weapon present.

16) One of the coolest scenes... A Gran pushes the button on his thermal detonator and is about to chuck it at Kyle but Kyle disenegrates him before... :D

17) Kyle fights a robed Sith and tries lightning but the Sith jumps out of the way in time. Impressive AI.

18) Kyle looks like he nearly beheads a Rodian and deflects an incoming shot. Bespin cars are seen in the background.

19) Kyle takes out someone in the dark.

20) Kyle uses a wall jump against a Sith. He walks a bit slow if I might say and doesn't look quite right. Still incredibly cool.

21) Kyle uses a turret as an incoming missile blows it up.

22) Kyle talks with that "Blue dude from the cutscene screen" and puts down his lightsaber

23) MARCH 2002 - THE END

ooooooooohhh Thanks LEC, Raven and Activision. Can't wait... DEMO! DEMO! DEMO! DEMO! DEMO!

yep they are deflected

I agree mariners2001 about the wall walking animation, Its the only thing that is not perfect in all the trailer

It looks a bit weird, but well have to play the demo to know how it feels

It probably feels awesome :D

I honestly, truly, absolutely cannot WAIT for this game!

Unfortunately, I was completely unimpressed by the trailer. Too many things moving around too fast, preventing me from having an opportunity to really soak it all in. I've watched it twice now, and feel it definitely could've been much better, longer, and a tad slower-paced.

In any event, here's to hoping it'll be the 2002 GOTY. From what I could glance (grin), it certainly looks like a very worthy contendor.

Archived