Home

Trailer Up!!!

digl

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe in the story there are a few Dark Jedi, Like a small army

From the Tosti interview, part 4:

Reborn, people who have low level force powers and wield lightsabres against you. They're not boss quality, not that tough, but allows for some melee combat in the middle of missions.

hope i didnt anger someone by quoting that here?!?

He died. thats why he dropped his saber. he died and flipped back in the process. His saber fell to the ground, still on, spun around, then went off.

:D one of my favourite bits, coz then kyle does a hammer throw style spin round to intercept the other one (who doesnt look like the other dark jedis. anyone care to explain what he is?)

Maybe the he is a she!@?

it's one of my fav parts too gonkh8er, the one he kilsl, saber falling down, and then the turn around intercepting just in time

It's like the movies!

And, also, it asnwers a question i had a while ago, dont know if i ever posted it (probably not)

but my question was, will you be able to do Lightsaber moves, in which Kyle spins around but the camera doesnt spin with him, just like here,

see, if that wasnt possible, you'd have to turn Kyle around manually and the camera would o more than a 180. But, it IS implemented, as this part of the video proves.

yippee!

lol :)

kyle used to be a bit chubbier and wak differently

Are you talking about Kyle the actor who played him in Jedi knight? Or the 3d model and animation? Because i thought it looked fine.

I love it when Kyle locks sabers with enemies!! THATS SICK!

The Sage Continues!! BRILLIANT!! Very Episode 2'ish.

Welcome back Agen_Terminator after your long absence

I thought everyone hated me? Told you i'd be back.

Are you talking about Kyle the actor who played him in Jedi knight? Or the 3d model and animation?

both, the old one had a big more chest muscles and a bit thicker. not much differencwe though.

Originally posted by CaptainRAVE

I didnt notice that.......but indeed it does. It seems to track an enemy, maybe there is a button where you can switch between enemies for it to track. There must be a reason though :confused:

That's probably just an auto-aim function, like in JK1, only the crosshairs didn't move there. The crosshairs in Rainbow Six automatically locks on to enimies.

About the "ion cannon": I have nothing to back this up, but I'm of the opinion that it has something to do with those "meteors" we keep seeing.

About the guy that drops his saber: I don't know what time this is at, since i don't have the downloadable version, but my guess is 45 or 50 secs into it. Anyway, I just went through the battle where the guy drops his saber frame by frame and noticed a couple of interesting things.

First, his saber isn't visable for two frames before he gets hit. Probably inconsequential, caused by the poor quality of the video. Secondly, when he gets hit he seems to fade a bit, and an expanding (noticable after the next block) cloud of black stuff apears. The guy that just got hit goes backward into the darkness and fades out a little. He goes back FAST. Then, from the light of the block a few frames later you see him upside down over the (water?) with his head pointing towards kyle and his feet falling. Then the light fades and he's a dim blotch again.

This would seem to be from simple bad physics if it weren't for that black cloud that takes his place. As it is I am inclined to beleive that it has something to do with the force.

StarScrap, look around in your temporary internet files folder, there will be afile called trailer.mov in there somewhere, copy it out of it to another directory and you have it :)

also,

if you wanna see more movie / game weirdness, go to the moment where hes shooting at the AT...use the arrow keys to go as slow as possible, and watch where the Tie Fighter comes, watch in the frame when it JUST appears, doesnt look like a Tie at all, then one arrow press, it turns into a tie

And there's another of our lovely meteors. Also, look closely as the TIE gets near the AT-ST. It almost looks to me like it actually runs into it. As soon as it disapears by the AT-ST a little explosion apears at the top joint of the leg. But that might be behind it.

Saaayyy....do you suppose our meteors are downed TIEs? Naaahhh.

Originally posted by X-Vector

Posted by Wacky_Baccy

Strangely for me, I actually agree with all of the comments on this 3rd page

Are you sure?

No. You have my apologies :)

The one comment I don't agree with on that page is this:

Posted by X-Vector

I don't particularly like the design of that rifle anyway...

As I said in another thread, (probably dead now) I really ilke the disign of the Disrupror Rifle - it looks quite a bit like the one in Starship Troopers, and that's good, IMO :)

Archived