Home

In 10 years

Clefo

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 year later...

In ten years...

Sherack Nhar will have written a bestseller on how to get uncerimoniously dumped on the internet

Rhett will have his Elf Farm busted by the ATF and will make a living selling himself for beefy magazines

Xwing Guy will form a wacky militia that becomes the butt of monologue jokes on Leno for 3 straight months

Wraith 8 will become a Formula 1 driver and end Michael Schumacher's streak of 10 straight years without losing a race

Clefo will form a band called Skipray Blastboat and die via being trampled on stage. Conspiricy theorists will theorize that Clefo is living on that island with Kurt Cobain, Tupac, and Elvis.

• 9 years later...

It's been ten years on now, and given the absurdity of most of the projections, I hope you'll forgive me when I say, I hope most of these haven't proven to be true!

But that being said, it has been ten years. I wonder what everyone is up to these days? What has everyone experienced since then? Where did life take us all? I imagine, for the vast majority, we'll never know, but maybe, just maybe, someone might show up and reply.

Who knows?! It could happen!

P.S. THREAD BUMP OF EPIC PROPORTIONS!!!!!!

Archived